GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Average 70 hrs a week. It pays off... One day you can sit back and enjoy your hard work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Average 70 hrs a week. It pays off... One day you can sit back and enjoy your hard work...

I work that many hours, but it's for the man so our compensations are vastly different lol. Getting ready to leave the army at 31 years old and still don't know what I want to do next lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work that many hours, but it's for the man so our compensations are vastly different lol. Getting ready to leave the army at 31 years old and still don't know what I want to do next lol.

Thank you for your service, young man!

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Do what you LOVE!!! NEVER hate going to work everyday. Believe in your heart and the man upstairs will help guide you to what your next adventure will be...

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do what you LOVE!!! NEVER hate going to work everyday. Believe in your heart and the man upstairs will help guide you to what your next adventure will be...

I don't have a dream job, but I always told myself I'd do the army until I didn't want to anymore and I'm past that point so it's time to move on.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So true!!! When I started my first company I had not ONE customer...did not get a pay check for over 1 year. I finally found my chute and it opened. You DEF need to jump!!! The man upstairs will guide you...

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So true!!! When I started my first company I had not ONE customer...did not get a pay check for over 1 year. I finally found my chute and it opened. You DEF need to jump!!! The man upstairs will guide you...

Absolutely! AMEN! "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths" Proverbs 3: 5-6

I've tried it and proven it for myself, and it's the absolute truth!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing