GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my build on Thursday... The order lady at the dealership couldnt even tell me prices of options until I added them, So I added everything and then deleted. Still going back and forth on some of the options... Lots of time left to change my order.

I went with Avalanche Grey
Luxury Package $9345 (holy shit this is expensive)
Twin panel moonroof $1295 (have to have)
Interior color package $750 (not sure about this one)
Carbon fiber package $995 (not sure about this either for the price)
Beadlocks $1165 (not sure about these either for the price)
Tailgate applique (really not sure about this one)
Heated steering wheel $155 (no brainer for that price)
Heated second row seats $125 (same)
Spray in beadliner $495

I DIDNT do the technology package... but might ditch a few of the things above and add it.

Critiques on my build? Any options that you guys are doing that I didnt?

EDIT: SCREW by the way, comes in at ~$67k MSRP, which is the best deal I could find in Colorado and surrounding states.

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course not! However, they'll have a line specifically set up to build Raptors, yes?

I don't believe so. I think they roll down the same line as the F150's. Just have to set the line up with the different parts. I'm not in the auto industry myself, but I think I read somewhere about the Gen1 process being like this.....

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't believe so. I think they roll down the same line as the F150's. Just have to set the line up with the different parts. I'm not in the auto industry myself, but I think I read somewhere about the Gen1 process being like this.....

Gen 1 and Gen 2 are built on the same line as all the "normal" F150's -the only difference is all Raptors are produced at Dearborn Truck only.

The public can tour the plant and see them being built.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are all the late availabilty items? Ruby Red Paint, carbon fiber interior package. Anything else?