GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine just says 17" allot wheels. I wrote to my guy to see if they are automatically beadlocked with the lux package or something. If not, add them in.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Ok I don't see anywhere talking about vinyl flooring or carpet.

Anyone know what the luxury package comes with?

R0cket

Reaction score
$50 over invoice seems amazing. Dealers in my area are terrible about the markup. Hopefully I find a dealer willing to come close to invoice over the next few weeks.

Also is anyone certain what comes with the 802a package? Trying to price and build what I want so I can negotiate better with dealers as I speak with them.

Thanks,

John

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call my guy that I listed above. He is drop shipping it to my local dealer. Even with that shipping it is cheaper than anywhere else.

Jamin55

Reaction score
If i read the orders forms correctly Ruby Red is not avl with the Interior Accecnt Package. All other colors are. Towards the end of the form.

Peterd

Reaction score
I understand that my "order" hasn't been accepted by Ford yet, so it's technically not an order... But does anyone have an idea to when Ford will start accepting them?

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a great deal at $50 over invoice, especially for you California guys where dealers are trying to get $5k or more over MSRP.

One word of caution though, Louisberg Ford in KS has a high tax rate of 9.25% so be sure and calculate that into your figures. + delivery fees.
Even at only $50 over invoice, the high tax rates makes it a worse deal for ME working with dealers at lower tax rates. Food for thought.

It's nice to hear of these dealers working close to invoice though, much respect for them. They still make around 3% on the holdback from Ford.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i read the orders forms correctly Ruby Red is not avl with the Interior Accecnt Package. All other colors are. Towards the end of the form.

It's also not available on the Lightning Blue

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 10.58.38 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 10.58.38 AM.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited: