GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my order in last week and attached is my proof of order. Sorry the quality is so bad, but this is what the dealer sent me. Everything was at MSRP as they wouldnt budge. All in was $69,275 and here is the summary:

SCREW
Ruby Red
802A Equipment
Hood and exterior graphics
Spray in bed liner
Hard Tonneau cover
Heated steering wheel
Technology package
Bedlock wheels
Bed divider

I was supposed to have the Tailgate Applique but they forgot to order that and I am kicking myself for not getting the carbon fiber package or the interior accent package.

Good luck to everyone ordering!

Attachments

• 2017 Raptor Order.pdf
    72.9 KB · Views: 119

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my order in last week and attached is my proof of order. Sorry the quality is so bad, but this is what the dealer sent me. Everything was at MSRP as they wouldnt budge. All in was $69,275 and here is the summary:

SCREW

Ruby Red

802A Equipment

Spray in bed liner

Hard Tonneau cover

Heated steering wheel

Technology package

Bedlock wheels

Bed divider

I was supposed to have the Tailgate Applique but they forgot to order that and I am kicking myself for not getting the carbon fiber package or the interior accent package.

Good luck to everyone ordering!

Since Ford most likely haven't taken the order, you may be able to call the dealer and have it changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score

SCREW
Ruby Red
802A Equipment
Spray in bed liner
Hard Tonneau cover
Heated steering wheel
Technology package
Bedlock wheels
Bed divider

Good luck to everyone ordering

Don't know how it comes up but it looks like he had them- since non-beadlock is standard and all

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469319700.708936.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469319690.809267.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469319690.809267.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 504

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I just send them a message and seeing now if I can add it. Thanks for the advise!

You can change at any time until you are 'Selected for scheduling' at that point your config is locked. Any changes after that point put you back into the Unscheduled Clean status.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can change at any time until you are 'Selected for scheduling' at that point your config is locked. Any changes after that point put you back into the Unscheduled Clean status.

Thank you. They just made the changes and confirmed them with me, so thank you everyone for the help and education on the process!

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order details.....

Well here are my order details....

My guy is giving me $50 over invoice. So very nice deal.

One thing I cannot tell is beadlockers. He is checking for me. Does say 17" Forged wheels but nothing about the beadlockers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 8.06.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 8.06.29 PM.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 505