GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely both, but the big hit on value was the engine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure, it's a V6. But it is turbocharged and makes more Hp and torque than the 6.2! I know American steel should have a V8, but really, performance is performance. Besides a bird in hand is better than the rumor of one in the bush...

Actually it's American aluminum [emoji106]

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got this today from my dealer:

Everything in front of your order has been now allocated, so that is good news that yours should be next.

Ford is still having problems with the carbon fiber package, but hopefully will have that resolved with the vendor by the time yours is set for build. true?

We received information from our Ford rep this week that we will be allocated a total of 7 2017 Raptors. As long as everything gets resolved with the carbon fiber package in the near future, yours will be the next Raptor to be scheduled for build.

When it gets officially allocated, accepted and scheduled for build is when things really get moving along. If at next allocation they tell us they are still not accepting carbon fiber packages for build, would you want to remove that option to ensure the next allocation? Let me know when you can.

:win:

Last edited:

Ggh1969

Reaction score
got this today from my dealer:

Everything in front of your order has been now allocated, so that is good news that yours should be next.

Ford is still having problems with the carbon fiber package, but hopefully will have that resolved with the vendor by the time yours is set for build. true?

We received information from our Ford rep this week that we will be allocated a total of 7 2017 Raptors. As long as everything gets resolved with the carbon fiber package in the near future, yours will be the next Raptor to be scheduled for build.

When it gets officially allocated, accepted and scheduled for build is when things really get moving along. If at next allocation they tell us they are still not accepting carbon fiber packages for build, would you want to remove that option to ensure the next allocation? Let me know when you can.

:win:
I ordered as soon as orders we're being taken. I was the first of 5 I think is what my dealer said he had. Anyway mine was built Nov 9th. It's a screw and I had the carbon fiber package as well. So if in fact there is a hold up on the carbon fiber package looks like my truck may be sitting a while. Unless they had a few sets and I just got randomly lucky. Which typically doesn't happen to me.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally received my window sticker and invoice today. Ford Performance said my AG/802A was "sent to plant" on the 17th and sticker shows a build date 11/23. This will be my 3rd Raptor and I'm so lookining forward to it.
Order was placed 7/28. My brother is the dealer. He had said early on that it would be December before we'd see a new Raptor.

Last edited: