GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found a local dealer to do MSRP and no dealer fees. Ordered a mostly loaded Ruby Red SCREW as position 8 of his 9 allocations (the 9th is sold as well, he's just waiting on the guy to come in for the $200 deposit). MSRP was $67655 with Invoice of $62928. For the $4700 difference I don't see much sense in waiting with hopes of doing too much better anytime soon.

My build sheet says Priority 13 (don't recall the importance of this) but the dealer said Ford will pull orders from them in the same order people placed their deposit, and that I'm 8 of 9. Unfortunately, he said no orders from his dealership (about 25 min from Dearborn) have been pulled, so I'm settling in for a long anxious wait. At least I should be able to get the snowmobiles out soon...

Last edited:

cmarko

Reaction score
Agreed....no logic whatsoever :crazy:
no understandable logic and worse yet no information to the customer. It's absurd that I wrote a deposit check in July, the truck was advertised as "Fall 2016" and I don't have any other info in 3+ months.

I mean yeah the product is something to be excited about but that is all that makes me a happy Ford customer and not even that thrilled with the product without a V8.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Anyone on the west coast getting any love? It seems like most orders getting pulled are everywhere but the west coast.

I have yet to see a build date for anyone in the West. The only logic I have been able to derive from the limited information available. Mine was ordered 7/26. pretty frustrating to see all these guys with labor day orders with build dates while we have nothing.

PW2006

Reaction score
no understandable logic and worse yet no information to the customer. It's absurd that I wrote a deposit check in July, the truck was advertised as "Fall 2016" and I don't have any other info in 3+ months.

I mean yeah the product is something to be excited about but that is all that makes me a happy Ford customer and not even that thrilled with the product without a V8.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

I have yet to see a build date for anyone in the West. The only logic I have been able to derive from the limited information available. Mine was ordered 7/26. pretty frustrating to see all these guys with labor day orders with build dates while we have nothing.

I received my Window Sticker today. My SCREW is being built on Nov 1 with an estimated delivery date to California of Nov 27th.

PW2006

Reaction score
Congrats. you are the first I have heard of in the West. Where at in CA? what are the specifics of your truck?

I'm near San Jose. Blue SCREW, 802a with the spray in bed liner. It would have been great if it was delivered before Thanksgiving. However, I'm just happy that I have a window sticker and an ETA.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm near San Jose. Blue SCREW, 802a with the spray in bed liner. It would have been great if it was delivered before Thanksgiving. However, I'm just happy that I have a window sticker and an ETA.

cool man, I can see the light....

did your dealer give you the window sticker or did you look it up with the vin?

cmarko

Reaction score

I agree! Congrats again. You are miles ahead of me. When did you order?

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found a local dealer to do MSRP and no dealer fees. Ordered a mostly loaded Ruby Red SCREW as position 8 of his 9 allocations (the 9th is sold as well, he's just waiting on the guy to come in for the $200 deposit). MSRP was $67655 with Invoice of $62928. For the $4700 difference I don't see much sense in waiting with hopes of doing too much better anytime soon.

My build sheet says Priority 13 (don't recall the importance of this) but the dealer said Ford will pull orders from them in the same order people placed their deposit, and that I'm 8 of 9. Unfortunately, he said no orders from his dealership (about 25 min from Dearborn) have been pulled, so I'm settling in for a long anxious wait. At least I should be able to get the snowmobiles out soon...

What dealer did you order from? I ordered from Bill Brown in Livonia.