GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you at?

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

IM in the same boat, ordered in July no build or ETA yet. wondering if geography has something to do with it. Seems to be central and east that is seeing action. Where are you located?

I'm in the same boat. Ordered July 25th. My order was put in as a dealer stock not retail. We thought they would pull these orders before retail orders but i guess we were wrong.

I'm in Syracuse ny

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My GT350 order that sat with no movement while people who ordered months after me were taking delivery was from a MI dealer less than 150 miles from the plant. I have been unable to figure any logical method to Ford's process.

yellalab

Reaction score
Order update

Truck build date was October 12th. For the past 2 weeks the status has remained unchanged, "In Production". Did not order the CF or spray in bed liner. According to customer service chat there are no production delays, and they want me to check back weekly for an ETA!!

Attachments

• IMG954400.jpg
    IMG954400.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 92

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck build date was October 12th. For the past 2 weeks the status has remained unchanged, "In Production". Did not order the CF or spray in bed liner. According to customer service chat there are no production delays, and they want me to check back weekly for an ETA!!

Whats your etis build date say?