GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want Ford to treat you with some respect? Drop $450k on a GT and then maybe they will give you a little extra time.

Even that doesn't matter. Ford has plenty of buyers getting millions of dollars worth of fleet vehicles from them. The whole way they went about allocating the GTs was a joke. And will remain a joke unless I get one. Ha

But seriously, it all depends on the relationship you have with your dealer. I have a good one and get the first vehicles I want because of that relationship. Not because I spend a crapload of money with him.

Same for my two friends that got R's from their dealers. Each paid $5k over sticker when everyone else paid 4 to 5 times that because of their relationships. It's Ford not Ferrari.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. And its the seat shown in the article.

The seat shown in the Jalopnik article is (1) base base leather Raptor seat that got put in a 2016 XLT... your "is that your final answer" is a picture of a pre-production Raptor with Navy Blue seats that won't be made and your "oh really" is a picture of the standard leather interior showing the seat from the Jalopnik article...

I have no idea what you're trying to say... and I'm not sure you do either.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The seat shown in the Jalopnik article is (1) base base leather Raptor seat that got put in a 2016 XLT... your "is that your final answer" is a picture of a pre-production Raptor with Navy Blue seats that won't be made and your "oh really" is a picture of the standard leather interior showing the seat from the Jalopnik article...

I have no idea what you're trying to say... and I'm not sure you do either.
I knowexactly what I am trying to say.
03Darin said the seat onthe article was not even available in the Raptor.
The seats in the article and the seats in the pre production pic and the seats in the pic from the Ford site are all the same seat.
None of them are navy blue.

They are all charcoal with silver accent.

None are navy blue. Might be time for you to get a new display or an eye test

Last edited:

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Middle portion looks NB to me, maybe from the same show as this one??

2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor-SuperCrew-seats-02.jpg

Std Leather seats are Black with a "silver accent" and the option is black with an orange accent.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knowexactly what I am trying to say.
03Darin said the seat onthe article was not even available in the Raptor.
The seats in the article and the seats in the pre production pic and the seats in the pic from the Ford site are all the same seat.

They are all charcoal with silver accent.

The picture posted of the seat that came in the 16'F150 looked to me like the white accent seat that isn't offered. That's why I posted what I did.

cmarko

Reaction score
Ford Service said mine released from plant yesterday and is waiting on the train.

where are you at?

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

STILL waiting to get picked up. Ordered the day the banks opened. So far almost 5 months on this raptor and 8 months on my 350R. That one is showing up in a week tho. Just in time to put it away for the winter. Thanks ford.

IM in the same boat, ordered in July no build or ETA yet. wondering if geography has something to do with it. Seems to be central and east that is seeing action. Where are you located?

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you at?

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

IM in the same boat, ordered in July no build or ETA yet. wondering if geography has something to do with it. Seems to be central and east that is seeing action. Where are you located?

I'm in Iowa. Small dealership. 2 allocations. Just got off the phone with FP and they say we are both clean, none scheduled yet. I ordered 1 month before the Scab Order, but he was clean first.

Last edited:

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you at?

I'm in MN