GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frank20

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been a member of the forum for some time but am currently driving a lifted 2012 FX4 SuperCrew. Happy to say I will officially be a Raptor owner soon enough as I just submitted my order yesterday with my dealer for an Oxford White SuperCrew.

For those of you who may still be looking for a deal in Upstate New York or other close by cities, I was able to order my Raptor at MSRP through my dealer which is Metro Ford in Schenectady, NY. I believe they were allowed 5 allocations and mine was the 3rd one so they potentially have 2 left. If anyone is interested you can PM me and I can recommend you to my sales guy.

Now for the long wait and I also need to get my current truck listed up for sale.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
STILL waiting to get picked up. Ordered the day the banks opened. So far almost 5 months on this raptor and 8 months on my 350R. That one is showing up in a week tho. Just in time to put it away for the winter. Thanks ford.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
STILL waiting to get picked up. Ordered the day the banks opened. So far almost 5 months on this raptor and 8 months on my 350R. That one is showing up in a week tho. Just in time to put it away for the winter. Thanks ford.

Ford loves you. Jk. Unfortunately, Ford doesn't give a shit unless they're not getting your money.

I know they have manufacturing limits but you'd think they'd really try to keep a customer who's spending big money(not that the cost of a raptor is chump change) with some sort of respect, butI could be talking out my ass(it HAS happened before)

Last edited:

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford loves you. Jk. Unfortunately, Ford doesn't give a shit unless they're not getting your money.

I know they have manufacturing limits but you'd think they'd really try to keep a customer who's spending big money(not that the cost of a raptor is chump change) with some sort of respect, butI could be talking out my ass(it HAS happened before)

I still may cancel it. One of the big reasons i even considered it was because a local dealer offered to take drop shipping on 2 gt350R's for me. He then asked if i'd like to buy a raptor from him...contacting me a few times asking if i'd like to order one so i said OK. I would cancel it and still might, but i just feel bad for doing it. I dont need this truck, thats for sure. Ford has been very upsetting lately

Last edited:

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ford isnt Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, etc. Hundreds of $60k+ trucks are being bought every single day from them, they are not going to roll out a red carpet for every single person buying a higher trim level truck from them. A 350r starts at $62k, thats not big money in the grand scheme of things when youre a billion dollar company that sells millions of vehicles a year.

You want Ford to treat you with some respect? Drop $450k on a GT and then maybe they will give you a little extra time.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a pre production unit. The only accent color available is orange.

Oh really?
vehicle.png