GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very few us Canadians getting scheduled which sucks as they aren't available up here at any dealership. You need to specifically be a Ford performance (aka SVT) dealer to even order one. Given that makes them a bit more exclusive up here you'd think we would see more especially considering most of our dealers are getting 20+ of them

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But wait, I thought CF wasn't available! :) Looks to me like first allocations are going to the coasts. Anyone anywhere near the Midwest get a VIN yet?

Order dates don't matter, as we've seen, its all about how they're filling their slots with dealers and allocations.

Well if it shows up with no carbon fiber....oh well.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very few us Canadians getting scheduled which sucks as they aren't available up here at any dealership. You need to specifically be a Ford performance (aka SVT) dealer to even order one. Given that makes them a bit more exclusive up here you'd think we would see more especially considering most of our dealers are getting 20+ of them

Canerduh is likely to be last on the list due to exchange rate and border crossing. Sorry.

firsttimeford

Reaction score
My Alvalcanche, SCAB, 802a is in the process of being built now with a 'delivery date' of 10-20. I'm in Texas... Houston to be exact. I was #3 on the dealer's allotment.
For the people posting estimated delivery dates, I'd like to see your message from Ford Service. Here's mine.
Hey, Joe! Your Raptor is currently in production. :) Check back with me next week, and I'll see it's ready to start the shipping process.
Mackenzie

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this from a dealer I'm talking to

"Hi Ryan,

I just touched base with my Ford manager. Right now we have five orders that are pending for Raptors. What he explained to me is that the order banks are going to open up at the end of next month. Ford is not given us a certain amount of allocations per se. What they are going to do is filling the orders in order as they start production.
What we are doing is pricing the vehicles at $1,000.00 over invoice. Essentially what we are doing is collect deposits for the vehicles and running them once the order gets picked up. We can not guarantee anything right now but we can put you in line if you like. Let me know what your thoughts are and how you would like to proceed."

I thought order banks were open? Otherwise, how do folks already have build dates? Thoughts?

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

"Hi Ryan,

I just touched base with my Ford manager. Right now we have five orders that are pending for Raptors. What he explained to me is that the order banks are going to open up at the end of next month. Ford is not given us a certain amount of allocations per se. What they are going to do is filling the orders in order as they start production.
What we are doing is pricing the vehicles at $1,000.00 over invoice. Essentially what we are doing is collect deposits for the vehicles and running them once the order gets picked up. We can not guarantee anything right now but we can put you in line if you like. Let me know what your thoughts are and how you would like to proceed."

I thought order banks were open? Otherwise, how do folks already have build dates? Thoughts?

I have a build date and as of this morning, a window sticker.

t2w

Reaction score

"Hi Ryan,

which dealer was this?

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which dealer was this?
Durango Motor Co. in Durango, CO. They're the only ford dealer in that city.

Talkin to them just incase the truck gets in before I get back from Asia and I need to have my dad go pick it up.... he's 60 miles away in Pagosa Springs, CO. Plus I'll be registering it in CO so it makes it much easier from that standpoint.