GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor Order

Just received my build week, November 21. I placed my order on September 21.

cmarko

Reaction score
Just got update from Ford Service. Build date is now 10/13 and ETA to dealer is 10/25.

Congrats! Mind sharing where you are located and when you ordered?

Trying to put some sort of equation together on who is getting trucks and who isn't. I ordered 7/25 and still am unscheduled clean. Rep in my area is claiming that no trucks are being built or delivered yet but there are plenty of folks on here that contradict that.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Mind sharing where you are located and when you ordered?

Trying to put some sort of equation together on who is getting trucks and who isn't. I ordered 7/25 and still am unscheduled clean. Rep in my area is claiming that no trucks are being built or delivered yet but there are plenty of folks on here that contradict that.

What area are you in?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered 8/17 I'm 2nd of our 4 allocation. Build date is 11/14 with no ETA

I placed our 1st order 8/11, build date is 10/17

Neither of us have ETA's yet.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the truck from Alabama. I spoke with the zone rep directly and was told the truck will be built in November but still nothing as of Monday. I am #1 of 4 allocations.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received my build week, November 21. I placed my order on September 21.

What place 'in line' were you at your dealer? Was it a large dealer with lots of allocations? That's awesome you got scheduled - congrats! Of course it's frustrating to those of us who ordered a month sooner.. This whole process is wild.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a medium size dealer and I was #1, not sure what they have for allocation.