GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone thats looking for an msrp deal on a raptor, please pm me, im thinking of dropping my order it is unscheduled clean right now. Super good small town dealer. No down payment, for me anyway but out of staters may require one.

Where are you?

svobc

Reaction score
NEW member - just order my 17 raptor crew cab, told early january build date.... ugh . let the waiting begin .....

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEW member - just order my 17 raptor crew cab, told early january build date.... ugh . let the waiting begin .....

Out of curiosity, did you put money down for an order that was already in place or did you make a new order? I ask because the dealer wouldn't really know when it would be built until the order is given a build date by Ford.

Either way, congrats on your order and welcome!

svobc

Reaction score
I placed a new order:money down and $1k over MSRP. it killed me to pay over but really wanted one. Dealer was allocated 5. I got number 4. THE over list discussion started at $5k. i laughed.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from ford service in a while? I emailed thursday and still haven't heard back..normally they are pretty responsive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs