Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, I've been having great luck tracking my order through Jack Cooper's PALS portal at https://palaspp.com. I live in Michigan, and I'm fairly certain it only works for CONVOY, but it has been very up to date every time I check it:

p4jWQNy.png

I do change the information shown in the screenshot, but as it progresses it will be AFAIK:

They have been informed of your truck:
Destination: null

They are scheduling your truck:
Destination Name filled in.

They are actively transporting your truck:

They have delivered your truck:

Thank you for that link. My vin shows up but no other info yet. Guess my truck is still on the train.

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@umichscoots

When was your truck built?
Mine had a 3/24/17 build date and it hasnt shipped yet as of today. Ford performance says delivery 4/1-4/7 but they think it will change since it has moved yet.
Also on palsapp it says origin Woodhaven not Dearborn?

umichscoots

Reaction score
When was your truck built?
Mine had a 3/24/17 build date and it hasnt shipped yet as of today. Ford performance says delivery 4/1-4/7 but they think it will change since it has moved yet.
Also on palsapp it says origin Woodhaven not Dearborn?

Mine was built 3/26 and I picked it up at my dealer yesterday (4/5). Mine was shipped via truck direct from the dearborn plant, not rail.

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built 3/26 and I picked it up at my dealer yesterday (4/5). Mine was shipped via truck direct from the dearborn plant, not rail.

Where are you located?

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

FYI, I've been having great luck tracking my order through Jack Cooper's PALS portal at https://palaspp.com. I live in Michigan, and I'm fairly certain it only works for CONVOY, but it has been very up to date every time I check it:

p4jWQNy.png

I do change the information shown in the screenshot, but as it progresses it will be AFAIK:

They have been informed of your truck:
Destination: null

They are scheduling your truck:
Destination Name filled in.

They are actively transporting your truck:

They have delivered your truck:

The freight bill # showed up. dont think that was there this morning But its stilling pending.

Last edited:

SHOCKSOKET

Reaction score
Just talked to FP this morning. Last update was yesterday, truck is finished assembly and awaiting shipment! ETA to dealer is 4/23-4/29

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the same situation. Built 3/23. ETIS fully populated. Now just more waiting. I am a 10/13/16 order date.

Have you heard anything else on your truck. Wondering if anyone with builds the first few weeks in March has received their Raptor.

Mine was built on 3/3/17 and has been in Buffalo somewhere since 3/17/17. My dealer is indicating there might be a recall/update on the transmission. He said they will not deliver the vehicle with an open update required.

I fear that these March builds have gotten caught up in this. I see builds later in March being delivered already.

Anyone else have any info on this mystery? Super frustrating!!

SgrLndTX

Reaction score
Have you heard anything else on your truck. Wondering if anyone with builds the first few weeks in March has received their Raptor.

Mine was built on 3/3/17 and has been in Buffalo somewhere since 3/17/17. My dealer is indicating there might be a recall/update on the transmission. He said they will not deliver the vehicle with an open update required.

I fear that these March builds have gotten caught up in this. I see builds later in March being delivered already.

Anyone else have any info on this mystery? Super frustrating!!

Mine was built as a dealer order on 03/03/17, same as yours, and I bought it off their lot on 03/21. I had it in their shop last week with a potential issue with the transmission (which was actually ok), and they specifically told me there are no service bulletins on the transmission at that time. I think something else may going on with the delivery issue...

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built as a dealer order on 03/03/17, same as yours, and I bought it off their lot on 03/21. I had it in their shop last week with a potential issue with the transmission (which was actually ok), and they specifically told me there are no service bulletins on the transmission at that time. I think something else may going on with the delivery issue...

Thank you for the info - I'm going to pass this along to my dealer on Monday as I find it hard to believe as well. Thanks.

Hwy. Chile

Reaction score
New member here.

The dealer submitted my order on 03/15/2017. I skipped CF but ordered the beadlock wheels.

Ford started my build yesterday, 04/11/2017.

I'll update on progress.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info - I'm going to pass this along to my dealer on Monday as I find it hard to believe as well. Thanks.

Sadly, my dealer still has no news from Ford. Tomorrow will be four weeks from when the Raptor made it to Buffalo. Starting to think there is a problem with the vehicle...