Tough call...damn it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my ruby red SE two weeks ago and love it. Also like the exclusivity of it. I have seen a lot of raptors since I got mine but not one ruby red.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up my ruby red SE two weeks ago and love it. Also like the exclusivity of it. I have seen a lot of raptors since I got mine but not one ruby red.

nice...yea, at first i wasn't a fan of the red interior...then it quickly grew on me. the wheels i'm not sure about. I'm debating offloading them, already took them off and put my methods on, but even those may come off for the stockers again - just drove the 8 miles home from the dealer and left her in the driveway. Seems almost like a waste to have gotten the SE and remove one of the biggest selling points on it. i'm always debating removing the bed side graphics...they're nice, just not really for me...I had the FX4 appearance package and the first thing to go were the awful stickers. I just can't do stickers for some reason, no matter how good they look.

ruby red is gorgeous...but i always come back to black and will always stick to it. congrats on the new ride!

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks and I wasn't a big fan of the stickers either which was another reason I went with the SE. They aren't as "in your face". Funny I feel that way when the raptor itself is a pretty "in your face" truck. Anyway, to each his own! Congrats on the truck. Love mine and the biggest problem I'm facing now is figuring out a good personalized license plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you plan on selling your truck someday, original wheels the way to go, just store them. Especially on SE. Higher and easier resale. If you plan on a lot of mods, then it doesn't matter.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you plan on selling your truck someday, original wheels the way to go, just store them. Especially on SE. Higher and easier resale. If you plan on a lot of mods, then it doesn't matter.

True...i think it's too early to tell. i have some icon 3.0 fronts / rears / ucas and SW headers and exhaust in the garage. not sure if i'm going to install the suspension right away...the exhaust and headers yes, but the suspension i'm still not sure...trucks just been sitting in the driveway...i think the foxes still have the plastic shroud around them on the front end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gore