Top Speed on Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed, I tried to look it up but nothing. I assume the top speed before the limiter is hit to be around 113mph, as this is where I ran into the power reduction the other night. Just curious as I thought my gen 1 made it to 110mph.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the R but the Ecoboost on 35’s top speed limiter is 118 due to tires. The 37’s might be lower.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve hit 130 on my gen 2 with the limiter removed and a tune. All cars are basically limited because of factory tire speed ratings.

Raptor R is quick but its not fast.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bfg ko2s, I know terrible idea and very dangerous
#MeToo bad idea, blah, blah, blah I mean you have to find out at least once. Man those tires get LOUD at anything over 120ish and the truck really really gets wobbly. Sprung way to soft, but hey at least we found out.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#MeToo bad idea, blah, blah, blah I mean you have to find out at least once. Man those tires get LOUD at anything over 120ish and the truck really really gets wobbly. Sprung way to soft, but hey at least we found out.
Yeah 120 was like a wobbly brick wall. Pretty stable, and then not stable.