The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So anything more on the knock/ping? People mentioned it started when it got cold out. As I am in Canada that was my worry. It gets cold up here.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So anything more on the knock/ping? People mentioned it started when it got cold out. As I am in Canada that was my worry. It gets cold up here.

I'll add my .02 cents. I email Jeff and asked the very question. He told me it was an isolated incident and nothing to worry about. I've had the tune for about three or four weeks now and couldn't be any happier. All the reviews on here are spot on and as advertised. I don't want to bash anyone, but this is my second tuning. Compared to the first one, this is by far the best. Don't hesitate ordering. Jeff and the gang have these trucks dialed in perfect.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll add my .02 cents. I email Jeff and asked the very question. He told me it was an isolated incident and nothing to worry about. I've had the tune for about three or four weeks now and couldn't be any happier. All the reviews on here are spot on and as advertised. I don't want to bash anyone, but this is my second tuning. Compared to the first one, this is by far the best. Don't hesitate ordering. Jeff and the gang have these trucks dialed in perfect.

I understand what you are saying, you are in Texas. When I say cold I mean -30C or more. I'm in Canada. Manufactured in California it doesn't get that cold there so I worry about something like that.

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Probably I am the "isolated incident"... knock/ping never been resolved. I did received a revision eventually, I believe they just removed a lot of timing, power wise, worse than stock, but shifting is always good.

I wasn't happy with the revision and no more supports I can get. So I had a whipple installed, JDM tune. So far so good. FYI, I am in Vancouver BC, doesn't get cold here.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No issues for me, I have been running my SVC tune for almost 3 years. I am in the Northeast and have driven through -10F with no issues.

This is a great tune, I recommend it!

El Memo

Reaction score
Who did you place the order with. I hav not had the same luck

I just called them and spoke with Jared I believe and he created the discount code for me over the phone and guided me to the paperwork that needed to be filled out.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did you place the order with. I hav not had the same luck

I have not placed an order yet. I have a bone stock truck and I'm not sure what to order. With who ever do I place the order with SVC. Or you. Cost?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs