The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried calling or texting Jeff? They are usually very responsive via phone.

MF RAPTOR

Always email and they response really well, but not anymore since I sent the data logs. Waited 2 weeks to get a reply saying logs look "OK", I doubt they even looked at it... The shop I paid to diagnose, said no way they cannot see that much knocks in the log. Sent the shop memo again last week, never heard back.

I hate to say this, but something has changed, maybe just in my case. I was really happy with them when I purchased the tune, ABS and Deaver spring from them.

D

Deleted member 12951

When you remove the tune and go back to stock, does the knock go completely away?

armoredveh

Reaction score
I installed a 5 Star tune and after reading this post, was very attentive to any knocks. None were detected. But I did have to go back to the stock tune when I took it in for an emissions inspection...it didn't pass with the 91 Performance tuen.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gave up already... ordered a whipple kit!

As to SVC, not sure what happened, used to be REALLY quick on reply, but not anymore in my case.

Bing,

I have not received an email from you after our last follow up sending the tune with timing very unadvanced. The problem were having is strange because tunes don't just expire after a year and all of a sudden start pinging unless there is some sort of mechinal issue or change. Your tune is the same tune a large majority of raptor owners are running daily with no issues at all.

Jeff