The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum

Reaction score
I've had The Tune for about 2 weeks and all I can say is it feels like a new truck. The shift points are a huge improvement. I'm having a hard time keeping my foot out of it. This is how the Raptor should have come from Ford.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've had The Tune for about 2 weeks and all I can say is it feels like a new truck. The shift points are a huge improvement. I'm having a hard time keeping my foot out of it. This is how the Raptor should have come from Ford.

Glad your loving the tune!

-Jeff

thurley42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine this past weekend and am anxiously awaiting the arrival........can't wait to post my thoughts, I'm sure it will just be more wood on the SVC praise fire!

thurley42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb question. Just got my x4 from SVC, am I correct to assume I can just proceed to the program install and don't have to update the x4, and that the Tune is in the custom tunes section?

Thanks, long day and my brain doesn't feel like working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb question. Just got my x4 from SVC, am I correct to assume I can just proceed to the program install and don't have to update the x4, and that the Tune is in the custom tunes section?

Yes straight to install. I asked Jeff @svc the same question lol when he loaded the tune in, he updated the tuner as well.

ps, you will definitely noticed the low end torque first!

thurley42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like a few others, I want to wait a week or two before posting official thoughts, but on the drive to work this morning I did notice the low end/throttle response was way better as well as the shift points....

I also noticed I need to be even more cognizant of my speed haha...the cruise might get some work after putting this one!

I'll post more in a couple of weeks when I've had some time to really drive it......Hopefully I'll get my Dirty Deeds catback on in that time and can feel the full package!