The suspense is over, it’s HERE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Gen3 is here. Got a call this morning from the dealer saying it was in. Needless to say I had to run up and take a look. It’s the 35, Rapid Red with sprayed in bed liner. It was unlocked so I got to sit in it. Just going to repeat what everyone else has been saying, it’s unbelievable. Had to do some haggling since I was trading my 17 in, but in the end I was happy with the deal. I ordered this Nov 1st.

Reaction score
My Gen3 is here. Got a call this morning from the dealer saying it was in. Needless to say I had to run up and take a look. It’s the 35, Rapid Red with sprayed in bed liner. It was unlocked so I got to sit in it. Just going to repeat what everyone else has been saying, it’s unbelievable. Had to do some haggling since I was trading my 17 in, but in the end I was happy with the deal. I ordered this Nov 1st.

Congrats

Did they honor the original pricing of the new truck?

What did they give you on the trade, how many miles?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here’s the story. Guy, you have to haggle if you have a trade. My Gen2 was a 17 and the first thing they did was ask me how much I wanted for mine, that was there first mistake. I knew it was only worth around 50K with 36K miles but I told them I wanted 56K. So they bring me their first proposal offering me 50K so I grabbed my keys and started to walk out the door, and of course their are saying now just wait a minute. So their next offer was 27K and my truck. Picked up my keys again and once more the Sales Manager came over this time and said let me see what I can do. the next appraisal had a couple discounts on there that I don’t know where they came from but their final offer was my truck and 22K and that I was satisfied with. Did I tell you guys I’m 75 years old and have been playing this game longer then they have. But here’s the best part. Told my wife what happened and that she needed to call the bank and set things up to which she said go up tomorrow and write them a check for the 22K. My wife is very special even though she has MS and lives in a wheelchair. She wasn’t able to get in the last Raptor and it will be the same way with this one. The best she’ll be able to do is ride outside and check it out from her chair.