The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked with the print shop and they will help me out !! If you would like your name for the window please send me an email with:

Your name normal format will be like: P. Struebig

If you would like something different please say so in your email

How many you would like... normally I just do one for each side of the truck but if you like more let me know

Also if you would like a flag... I have quiet a few American flags left over from last year but also had requests for Chicago flag and/or gay pride flags (funny stuff)

Price will be around 20-30 bucks for the pair and extra if you want more prints I won't know exactly til the job is complete

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

[email protected]

I will take names til about January 10th

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Email sent. Looking for a windshield eyebrow with my screen name on it also.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are the conditions like up there?? Snow depth? Trail condition?

Paved high way to groomed trails to snow covered trail to trail that's never been touched in the winter.

Thank you guys for putting in the time on the pre-run. Just in case there are more downed trees there will be a chainsaw in my truck along with the axe that is always there. See you guys in a few weeks.

between myself and Keith we'll have saws. You won't need yours.

So would the Whelens or Lamphus warning lights that are advertised as being suitable for deck mounting work inside the rear windows?

Joe, when are you gonna install those KHC rock sliders?

trying to sell the side steps.

Doc I believe you are referring to the traffic advisory lights? Those deck mounts are the ones used in police and fire vehicles. If it is those they would be bright. Not sure how you would secure them and whether or not you might get some reflection inside the cab if placed inside. I had previously considered something like that but figured the kids would mess with it.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

For those who did the pre-run, do you think a pair of Whelen Vertex ambers mounted high on my WSI light bar provide enough light for the truck behind you? I am recycling a pair if amber D2 from my old setup and could mount them up there too. That would be pretty bright though and definitely would have to aim them down.

The Whelen vertex work well. As do some other solutions. Shooter had some m&r amber fog lights mounted above
the bed. They worked well too.

2 questions:

(Hopefully it hasn't already been posted.)

1. Who is doing the driver/co-driver names for the truck this year? i.e..
39351d1388451632-snoball-2014-uploadfromtaptalk1388451630180.jpg

2. Do we know our truck number and team yet?

should know soon.

Last year I was able to have a friend print off a bunch of names and flags for who ever wanted them. I have had a few requests already again but I am going to have to use a different guy this year. I am going in today to see what he can do for me this year. (well next year, i guess) I will let you guys know if I can get them printed or not and then will have you all e-mail me names.

Pre-run looks great!! See you all in a few weeks!!! :signs1:

that's were that one came from.

Oooooh the memories, lol
Really.....REALLY had a BLAST with you guys.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Just wish we could have gotten in early enough to have a few beers together.

Yes beer would have been good.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

fingermalone

Reaction score
I am loving this snow we have in Chicago right now and with -16 degrees temperatures coming on Monday, my truck is getting acclimated to SnoBall like conditions!

I do have a question; I get a lot of ice building up on the front of the running board. So much that it interferes with the opening and closing of the door. Anybody else have this issue? I’m afraid I am going to open my door one day and bend the bottom corner.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am loving this snow we have in Chicago right now and with -16 degrees temperatures coming on Monday, my truck is getting acclimated to SnoBall like conditions!

I do have a question; I get a lot of ice building up on the front of the running board. So much that it interferes with the opening and closing of the door. Anybody else have this issue? I’m afraid I am going to open my door one day and bend the bottom corner.

Yup, the snow and ice build up happens. I often scrap it off with my boot when I get gas or have to get out of the truck on the trail.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com