The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are there guys from svt going? My new truck is being built in a week and a half
I'd love to find a way to make a road trip and check out its birthplace

I would be in for a tour on the Wed after Snowball assuming now unexpected problems during the outings.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a bit of a drive. It would almost have to add a day on to the event or after the event to make that happen I can see where it would be hard to organize that.

That was a major discussion between Jason & I, it came down to a day of tours or an extra day of snow covered trails. This year the Snow covered trails won. Next year may be a different story & only time will tell.

Are there guys from svt going? My new truck is being built in a week and a half
I'd love to find a way to make a road trip and check out its birthplace
You never know who might make a surprise appearance at one of our events.

Mark

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tour was very cool. Sorry all the new people don't get to do it. Completely understand arranging it would be tough. Especially SVT as they give tours about as often as the NSA does. The drive from the tours to the UP was a killer(not in the good way) start to SnoBall. I was behind the Roush truck pulling their other truck on a trailer when we hit black ice on the highway. That was exciting watching it swing all over until he got it under control. Darn good driving and lucky nobody else was nearby when that happened. I could live without that again.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I vote for more hydrating and trailblazing or bushwacking or snowplowing and some other cool stuff. Keep them tires spinning. Also.. On a side note I will have a full load of passengers/ copiliots if anyone needs one or the other they would be more than willing to assist for a small fee:) All have experience as both..just something to consider. Wow All this stuff on here is crazy.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tour was very cool. Sorry all the new people don't get to do it. Completely understand arranging it would be tough. Especially SVT as they give tours about as often as the NSA does. The drive from the tours to the UP was a killer(not in the good way) start to SnoBall. I was behind the Roush truck pulling their other truck on a trailer when we hit black ice on the highway. That was exciting watching it swing all over until he got it under control. Darn good driving and lucky nobody else was nearby when that happened. I could live without that again.

Lol I remember hearing it on the radio. That was Jason from ADD if memory serves. He pulled the trailer from AZ to Roush with the ADD gear to go on the Roush truck only a couple days prior, then followed them up to ride with them. Good times.