The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SnoBall Training - Texas Style

That's not snow sadly .. but the standard sleet and freezing rain mix that turns into solid ice here in Texas!

Attachments

• 20131206_080920.jpg
    20131206_080920.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 35

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well is there a possibility that we would go to SVT and Roush on this run? Figuered I try and get something going :favorites25:

We aren't planning on it this year, at least not at this point. SVT is out because of timing as well as some major projects being conducted in the facility during that time.
Roush will probably be involved with the run like Last year, but we're trying to hammer out the details still. The problem is trying to do tours and then still get everyone to the UP in a timely manner for registration. Last year it pushed registration into the late evening hours which was difficult to get set up only to have to break everything back down.

Mark

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We aren't planning on it this year, at least not at this point. SVT is out because of timing as well as some major projects being conducted in the facility during that time.
Roush will probably be involved with the run like Last year, but we're trying to hammer out the details still. The problem is trying to do tours and then still get everyone to the UP in a timely manner for registration. Last year it pushed registration into the late evening hours which was difficult to get set up only to have to break everything back down.

Mark

To me, that was one on the additional draws of last year's event. I think it would be cool if something could be worked out again this year.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Mark

Mark what if you did something after the raffle on the last day? Just a thought.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The LVD is about a 10 hour drive from SEMI where SVT and Roush are located.

That is a bit of a drive. It would almost have to add a day on to the event or after the event to make that happen I can see where it would be hard to organize that.

muddy00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there guys from svt going? My new truck is being built in a week and a half
I'd love to find a way to make a road trip and check out its birthplace