The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I remember hearing it on the radio. That was Jason from ADD if memory serves. He pulled the trailer from AZ to Roush with the ADD gear to go on the Roush truck only a couple days prior, then followed them up to ride with them. Good times.

It was nuts actually. It happened twice while we were behind them. I was very impressed he just kept going. If it were me I would have had to stop for a wardrobe change. That ice on the highway was not my favorite part for sure.

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for more hydrating and trailblazing or bushwacking or snowplowing and some other cool stuff. Keep them tires spinning. Also.. On a side note I will have a full load of passengers/ copiliots if anyone needs one or the other they would be more than willing to assist for a small fee:) All have experience as both..just something to consider. Wow All this stuff on here is crazy.

Due to a little mishap before snoball last year, i ended up going with 4 people(including me) in my truck and i will NEVER do that again. 3 at the absolute max but prefer only me and a copilot seeing as one of my copilots last year jumped in with another friend on most of the run and 3 people and gear was more then i liked to have in the truck at one time. It worked out and allowed some of my other friends to go still but I wont repeat that. Some people may not mind a full truck on the run but when you haul all your stuff with you staying in a different place each night it makes it hard. Couple people with me ended up with very wet belongings no matter what we tried to put them in lol. I wish you luck.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Due to a little mishap before snoball last year, i ended up going with 4 people(including me) in my truck and i will NEVER do that again. 3 at the absolute max but prefer only me and a copilot seeing as one of my copilots last year jumped in with another friend on most of the run and 3 people and gear was more then i liked to have in the truck at one time. It worked out and allowed some of my other friends to go still but I wont repeat that. Some people may not mind a full truck on the run but when you haul all your stuff with you staying in a different place each night it makes it hard. Couple people with me ended up with very wet belongings no matter what we tried to put them in lol. I wish you luck.

I hear that. I had 5 people in my truck last year. We had a blast. But it was crowded and stinky at times.
We had enough gear and luggage, someone has to haul extra for us.
Thanks JJ.

Count me down as another Ruby Red SE Screw.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looking forward to seeing these new colors.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com