The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to play in the snow for te first time with my Maxxis Trepadors over Thanksgiving. At 41psi n the hard packed snow/ice they're a little sketchy, but in the deep stuff... they were awesome.
1459274_10152032566788544_1381546445_n.jpg

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with last year was that there hadn't been a SnoBall type event up to that point. Plus there was the USA Today Article, us teasing about going to SVT & Roush, etc.
This year... well we sold out rather quickly this year and everyone seems to be more in a serious "prep" mode getting things ready for the upcoming winter adventure.

Mark

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with last year was that there hadn't been a SnoBall type event up to that point. Plus there was the USA Today Article, us teasing about going to SVT & Roush, etc.
This year... well we sold out rather quickly this year and everyone seems to be more in a serious "prep" mode getting things ready for the upcoming winter adventure.

Mark

Well is there a possibility that we would go to SVT and Roush on this run? Figuered I try and get something going :favorites25: