The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Well, just got off the phone with my dealer and hub didn't fix my transfer case so I'm basically guaranteed to not be fixed for the run. Part they're trying next is back ordered a week so if I had the truck next Thursday it'd be 2wd. I do believe I could handle being 2wd in the back of the pack but I'm pretty darn upset right now.

I could rant about how pissed I am, but they're only human so I'm trying to cut them some slack. I will say though that if they'd worked on my truck earlier instead of last item of the day I do believe we'd know what part I need but now it's waiting until Monday when they can look into it further.

Very sad and frustrated. :*(

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, just got off the phone with my dealer and hub didn't fix my transfer case so I'm basically guaranteed to not be fixed for the run. Part they're trying next is back ordered a week so if I had the truck next Thursday it'd be 2wd. I do believe I could handle being 2wd in the back of the pack but I'm pretty darn upset right now.

I could rant about how pissed I am, but they're only human so I'm trying to cut them some slack. I will say though that if they'd worked on my truck earlier instead of last item of the day I do believe we'd know what part I need but now it's waiting until Monday when they can look into it further.

Very sad and frustrated. :*(

Any chance you could find out what they need and all of us could check with dealers to see if they have the parts? Sometimes people are sitting on parts or they are stocked somewhere in a different region. Just a shot in the dark, doesn't hurt to try???

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That's exactly what I plan to do but service writer has no idea what part it is and tech was gone for the day by the time I got the call.

Anyone know if the raptor shares a transfer case with F150? If so I know I can get parts on my own by "borrowing" them from another dealer.

This.is.********.