The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to rain on anyone's parade, and I'm not sure to the truth of this, but I found it an interesting read nonetheless:

Wounded Warriors Project A Legal Scam | Veterans Today

It's unfortunate, but, (I hope anyway) fairly widely known that a lot of the money given to WWP goes to overhead. Susan G. Komen and the Salvation Army aren't any better.

There's a reason you know the names of certain charities. They are businesses. The NFL is somehow a non-profit too.

I'm not saying any of this is a good thing, but, it's the way things are. If you want to donate to a charity and want you money to go to something other than the people who run the show, some digging needs to be done. Tax records of all 801c's are publicly available.

Mustangs

Reaction score
No e-mail from you this morning. Received many previous emails and email from our group lead

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Disregard. Found we are having email issues at my plant. I received on my phone