The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well truck's in the shop. 4X4 won't engage, stopped working yesterday.
Just got a call from the dealer and it needs new actuator and hubs.
With the super low temps the other day I engaged my 4X4 cause I needed it and it popped LOUD. AWESOME!
WTF is going on with these trucks and luck for the Snoball?

Good luck!! I'm Having problems of my own also haha... I leaked a bunch of power steering fluid and my power steering of course got hard to steer. Filled her up some and when sitting still and turning the wheel is almost impossible... Once rolling its not too bad and full steer is hard. Hopefully figure this out tomorrow. also had one of my black boot crushed in but no leaks from that from what I can tell

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill trade ya... Been without water for last 5 days... Pipes are frozen and I cant fit under the crawl space to fix em. Ear infection I have is killing me...

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
My moment of truth comes tomorrow... Dealer was hoping to have the hub for my transfer case today and if all goes well hoping to have the truck together tomorrow. BUT, that's assuming they had all the necessary parts and they didn't sound 100% certain they identified all damage. If there's still a problem, they need to take it all back apart (Monday) and order new parts (Tuesday arrival at earliest) which really jeopardizes it being back rolling by Thursday. I didn't hear from them today so don't know what the status is right now.

Since this is the 3rd time my dealer has had the truck (a different dealer fixed IWEs and vacuum lines too) I'm very hesitant to believe it'll be completely fixed. I'd really like the opportunity to test it before the run but time is short so if it is rolling I'll need to have faith they did the job right.

Plus at this point it's been in the shop soo much that the spare isn't dropped and nothing is loaded/strapped in for the run. I know this may SHOCK everyone here who's met me but my massive muscles (obvious sarcasm for those of you who don't know me) can't just toss that spare around so I have help this weekend but if the truck's not ready or available I'm going to have a shit ton of work next week.

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals... I'm needing to know if anyone is coming from, or will be going through Texas after the run. I'm looking for someone to get my race rack I'm selling closer to Lubbock Texas to save with shipping hassles. Potential buyer is willing to throw some $ your way for helping us out.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I one this last year....Great prize...They will give you half off the hole order..Not just the tank...So if you spend $500 cash you order$1000 worth of STUFF...
Great people and company to deal with..

This is at the top of my wishlist for spring, so on the slim chance I dont take one of these coupons home, I will absolutely be stalking the winner:dancingpoop: