The SEMA Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they are priced at $240+Tax...

thats Vegas Spending money for me so...
I kinda have to think about it myself...

I have used this model on the Raptor Expedtions:
Day in the Dirt, this past July...And definitely
gives the you a piece of mind knowing you
are in communication with the other Raptors...

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it mount permenantly?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Nevermind, I was thinking of something else

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
3 of us have radios/gps and will be in the front middle and rear to make sure we don't lose anyone. No need to go buy one but if you are looking for an excuse this is the perfest opportunity :waytogo:

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be running a radio as well. Ill be giving my handheld to one of the other trucks to use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RPG COREY

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Safety is rule number 1. I would highly recommend getting a radio. Call one of the guys at Pci and they will take care of you. Many different models and options. Great service, but more money then ebay or amazon. The difference is they will program them to RPG set frequencies and pull the radios apart to sturdy up the internals.

If you only want to listen, a hand held will work fine. ( the handhelds can't transmit far)

We have used the icon and Kenwood. The Kenwood with remote head is the best and takes about 5-6 hours to install properly.