The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran a BMW (2000 MCoup) for 7 years in VA without a front tag and never once was I pulled over. I will be running a RPG prerunner front bumper with a visionx led bar and light cannons soon. I will have covers for my Cannons but I don't plan to run a cover on my light bar. we will see what happens. :)

[/COLOR]I pinged a couple of LEOs here in VA (State and local) that I know. They said they had to have covers on for inspection, just as you said. They also said riding on the highways without the covers on will get you screwed with by the "one time/Johnny Law/PoPo". Though they are less likely to screw around with someone with a Raptor versus one of those too fast too furious kids with the LEDs all over their lowered cars.

Better safe than sorry. I wanted to put the 20 inch Rigid LED light bar on the front but the damn VA state front plate requirement would get in the way of it. I guess it's best to just give up on the LED bars. :(

LB

LBGrunt

Reaction score
I'm down in Fredericksburg man so when I am up around the beltway working and you see me in my Roush be sure to give me the head nod.

LB

Cifyacan

Reaction score
I have the VIN number for my Raptor and it is 1FTFW1R63DFD04285

I ordered in June and the window sticker shows it was built last week. The dealer says it will be here 8/9, wondering if anyone has acces to confirm that for me.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I ordered in June and the window sticker shows it was built last week. The dealer says it will be here 8/9, wondering if anyone has acces to confirm that for me.

Congrats! Just curious, what was your original build date? Just wondering if they are ahead of the schedule dates Ford is giving us. Some people see to be getting their trucks very quickly now? Anyone else noticing this? :jester:

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well truck was built on the 18th and as of yesterday was still waiting to be put on the rail so decided while I'm waiting might as well order some shit up and have it ready when she arrives :leghump:

Ordered up the.... Roll X, Roush Exhaust, Roush Intake, Bed Rug and Dee Zee Tailgate Assist for starters. All at a great price from Bak Factory Outlet......Morrie is top notch individual who provides A+ customer service and treats you like you are his #1 customer. They will always be my first stop for parts/accessories, highly recommended.

Anyway, I thought the wait to get pulled was brutal then then got pulled and had to wait for build day and now knowing the truck is built the wait for delivery I would have to say sucks the most.....:insane:

For you all waiting I feel your pain, I placed my order 22 Feb.....:hahano:
Hang in there I will be rooting for ya.

:favorites37::happy160:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

looks to be correct.