The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a build week of 7/29 means you have a build day between 7/29 - 8/3. So if you build day were to be 8/2 then your window sticker would not show up until this friday.

I did not realize the date given to us was a week. I assumed that was the actual build date. That is what my dealer told me. But I should know better than to rely in that info. Haha

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I did not realize the date given to us was a week. I assumed that was the actual build date. That is what my dealer told me. But I should know better than to rely in that info. Haha

Keep checking every day this week. Maybe even a couple times a day. It should show up 5-6 days before your build day.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every Raptor initially gets a build week and build weeks always start on a Monday. In your case Monday 7/29. When that date gets closer, your Raptor will get an actual build day. Window stickers tend to appear 7 days before the build date. Blood could look up your order and tell you your actual build day.

Last edited:

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I just wanted to verify everything is on target and to see if the build day is assigned yet. Thanks!

1FTFX1R69DFD17748

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. When i ordered my Audi I tracked the ship and even watched it go through the Panama Canal via their web cams. Good stuff this technology!

It's nice to get the tracking info emailed from the dealer too, you can print it out and keep it in your folder with the paperwork for you truck. Not necessary but nice to have.....

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I was wondering if you could double check my order info. I gave you my order and dealer number a while back and you got me my vin. However I am now 5 days out from my production date (7/29) and I still can't get my window sticker. I just wanted to make sure I had the correct vin or that something didn't get changed.

The order number is d01j and the dealer code is 27c054.

This is the vin you gave me.

1ftfw1r60dfd15969

Thanks again for all your help

build day 7/31

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Blood,

I just wanted to verify everything is on target and to see if the build day is assigned yet. Thanks!

1FTFX1R69DFD17748

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

8/7 build day eta 8/24

LBGrunt

Reaction score
So my "Stealership" called me up this morning and then shot me an email letting me know my Raptor was actually done (ahead of the 8/5-8/11/2013) build date they gave me back in June. The build was complete last week and it's currently in Walbridge, Ohio. VIN 1FTFW1R63DFD01161. Now I just have to patiently wait for it to get to the dealership so they can install the Roush super charger/exhaust/components.

Called my audio guy this morning for the setup and order for install of JL Audio C5 650, C2 570x, an HD 900/5 amp, and 2 10w1v3 10 inch JL subs.

Gotta call my local vendor to order and schedule the install of the RBP RX3 side steps. RBP - RX-3 Steps - Steps

I want LED light bars but unfortunately they are illegal in Virginia without riding around with covers on them constantly. Defeats the purpose of having them. :(

Tick tock tick tock......

LB

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my "Stealership" called me up this morning and then shot me an email letting me know my Raptor was actually done (ahead of the 8/5-8/11/2013) build date they gave me back in June. The build was complete last week and it's currently in Walbridge, Ohio. VIN 1FTFW1R63DFD01161. Now I just have to patiently wait for it to get to the dealership so they can install the Roush super charger/exhaust/components.

Called my audio guy this morning for the setup and order for install of JL Audio C5 650, C2 570x, an HD 900/5 amp, and 2 10w1v3 10 inch JL subs.

Gotta call my local vendor to order and schedule the install of the RBP RX3 side steps. RBP - RX-3 Steps - Steps

I want LED light bars but unfortunately they are illegal in Virginia without riding around with covers on them constantly. Defeats the purpose of having them. :(

Tick tock tick tock......

LB

Sounds like a sweet set up. When did you order?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
who told you this? It's my understanding that you must have covers on auxiliary lights during state inspections. If not they will test the lights to make sure they go off when the high beams are engaged.

I want LED light bars but unfortunately they are illegal in Virginia without riding around with covers on them constantly. Defeats the purpose of having them.

LBGrunt

Reaction score
Back in May 2013 I ordered.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I pinged a couple of LEOs here in VA (State and local) that I know. They said they had to have covers on for inspection, just as you said. They also said riding on the highways without the covers on will get you screwed with by the "one time/Johnny Law/PoPo". Though they are less likely to screw around with someone with a Raptor versus one of those too fast too furious kids with the LEDs all over their lowered cars.

Better safe than sorry. I wanted to put the 20 inch Rigid LED light bar on the front but the damn VA state front plate requirement would get in the way of it. I guess it's best to just give up on the LED bars. :(

LB