The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blood im taking its safe to assume my ETA is the same as T-Man 8/27 since we live in the same state with the same build week? Thanks a ton. We cannot thank you enough.

1ftfw1r63dfd14766

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Is it me or is waiting for the window sticker one of the most grueling parts of the waiting process? I literally have the vin lookup site setup with my vin and keep hitting submit every couple of hours. I know I am within the seven day mark from 8/5. Just sayin.

Funny, I was doing the same thing! I got up this morning and punched the VIN in and the sticker popped! I think you are asking a great question. It would be nice if they came in the same day!

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny, I was doing the same thing! I got up this morning and punched the VIN in and the sticker popped! I think you are asking a great question. It would be nice if they came in the same day!

Still no Window sticker for me yet :shrug:

I also did just notice yours is an SCab. Maybe they are doing crews end of the week.

Last edited:

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no Window sticker for me yet :shrug:

I just got mine this morning, with a build date of 8/6. Makes things feel a bit different seeing the Window Sticker, but now it will be even more miserable knowing the thing will be built and being at the mercy of the railcar and trailer operators. Seeing the build date though makes it real! I would imagine you will have your sticker later today, or first thing tomorrow. Keep checking!:cheers:

Bandit

Reaction score
Still no window sticker either.... Truck had a build date of 7/29 but bumped too 8/5. Dealer told me an expected delivery date of Aug 19th. 18 weeks in and counting!!!

Vin #1FTFW1R65DFD14784