The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have any idea how many trucks that dealer will get alloted this month? thanks again for the quick response! !!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you have any idea how many trucks that dealer will get alloted this month? thanks again for the quick response! !!!

high volume dealers may get upto 2 pulled a month but nothing is set in stone.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curtis from Ryan Ford called me today. He said they should know how many trucks they get alloted this month any day now. He told me they got 3 last month, but he could not guarantee that they would get 3 again this month. Needless to say, he said I was number 3, so who knows.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curtis from Ryan Ford called me today. He said they should know how many trucks they get alloted this month any day now. He told me they got 3 last month, but he could not guarantee that they would get 3 again this month. Needless to say, he said I was number 3, so who knows.

:wizcow:salesman are the most honest!

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lol. I have an email from him saying he only got one last month. ugh. either way. looks like I'm at most 2 months out still.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. I have an email from him saying he only got one last month. ugh. either way. looks like I'm at most 2 months out still.

Since we ordered on the same day, I believe Curtis had told me that you had signed all the paperwork, but he had not received the deposit yet, so when I was there, he said if I were to give him my deposit while I was there, I would get to be in front of you, order wise....but based on the order numbers, I can only guess that all of that talk was just that....talk.

If you call him, find out your position on the list....be curious to see what he tells you. I don't appreciate dishonesty, so someone below me on Ryan Ford's list may end up getting a free positional bump if I find out that the dealership or salesman has been lieing to me both about my position and his allocation numbers, not to mention his estimated delivery time of 8-12 weeks which seems like another line since we have people in front of us who are unscheduled and on their 14th week already of waiting....so assuming they get built ASAP, before they receive their truck you are getting up near 18-20 weeks. Which could be another 12 more weeks for me and would make for a mid-September delivery for a 2013 truck. :frown:

Bandit

Reaction score
Hey Blood just curious if there is any update with my more order. Thanks again for all your assistance.

Dealer F13489
Order 1464 Pri 10

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is what I sent him, ill let you know!!!

hey curtis, 
me and a few of the other guys were trying to figure out our order at your dealership.  we have all met on the raptor forums and there is just a little confusion on our order.  I believe I am second in line there.  thanks and look forward to hearing back from you tomorrow.

Kris