The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told myself I would wait at least 8 weeks before even asking about my status....so here goes.

Dealer: F52733
Order: Generic (9999) Priority: Generic (99)
Order Date: 4/19/2013
2013 Oxford White SCREW
801A Equipment Package

I tried to call the dealer today to get some form of reply, but he has not called me back yet for an update....I'm not overly optimistic since this dealership seems to be very slow at getting these trucks in, I was told it would take at least 2-3 months to get it, but I think 4 months is more accurate.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I told myself I would wait at least 8 weeks before even asking about my status....so here goes.

2013 Oxford White SCREW
801A Equipment Package

I tried to call the dealer today to get some form of reply, but he has not called me back yet for an update....I'm not overly optimistic since this dealership seems to be very slow at getting these trucks in, I was told it would take at least 2-3 months to get it, but I think 4 months is more accurate.

Communication is much better when you call them. And don't hold your breath on 4 months either. I'm at over 13 weeks right now at Ryan Ford. Still unscheduled and I'm first in line. So we'll have to see, bud.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another week another unscheduled status for me.....right blood?

Unscheduled

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

hey blood stopping by for my weekly update

Dealer : f44070
Order : 1254

Thanks!

Unscheduled

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

2013 Oxford White SCREW
801A Equipment Package

SA initials?

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You need to phone the dealer, hell I'd phone every week if I were you. And if they don't phone you back, phone them again.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME news Blood....Thank You Sir!!!!! Feels more real now....That was a long ass 4 months.
:headbang:

Haha. It does seem real now doesn't it? I had the same exact feeling. After all the waiting you know it's finally REAL !!! As someone else stated, just wait till you get the window sticker online! Sent it to a whole new level of reality.
I got my sticker exactly 7 days before build date.

remdam

Reaction score
Spoke with SVT this morning and confirmed the build.
Passing through Collinsville, PA this morning.
ETA at dealer between the 19th and 25th.

Well I guess it is really going to happen.
Got my window sticker this morning and build date is confirmed.

Ordered: 5/16/2013
VIN: 5/22/2013
Window Sticker: 6/07/2013
Build Scheduled: 6/13/2013
Anticipated Delivery: week of 6/24/2013