The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bandit

Reaction score
Blood, I'm looking at my copy of my order and don't see an order number. The only number that I have was order#1234 but that is when I built the truck with the dealer to get an estimated price the day before from placing the order. I'll get in touch with my dealer and hopefully have the number. Thank you for getting back so quick.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, Ok, I know pictures at the dealer don't count.
What about pictures at the factory? Do they count? Or count even less?
My baby was born yesterday!!!!!!!!
Good thing you looked beyond Redlands! Congrats! Any other pics during assembly?

Natef

Reaction score
hey blood I was hoping you could check out the status of my build.

Dealer No: F58685
Order No: 1049

Thanks

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon Blood -
Can you check what the story is on
1FTFW1R63DFC43309
Thank You

Proviso, IL
eta 18th

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Blood I promise this will be my last location request of my truck i be gotten two completely different answers from Svt and dealer so figured I would go to the MAN.. if you could please

Vin-DFC34700

Thank you

Las Vegas, NV
eta 10th

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

hey blood I was hoping you could check out the status of my build.

Dealer No: F58685
Order No: 1049

Thanks

yep,ordered 10 days ago.:Wedgie:

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Blood, I'm looking at my copy of my order and don't see an order number. The only number that I have was order#1234 but that is when I built the truck with the dealer to get an estimated price the day before from placing the order. I'll get in touch with my dealer and hopefully have the number. Thank you for getting back so quick.

1464 pri10
unscheduled

Yuuuup

Reaction score
Just ordered my Raptor and recieved copy of the Vehicle Order Confirmation pages. My Salesman told me the dealership ordered it this past Monday (5/6) and he sent me the assigned stock # (3-0231) this past Tuesday (5/7)...I'm a newbie to these forums, but have read about Order vs. Priority numbers and would like some cooperative help if possible...
1. My Dealer # is F52909
2. My Order # is 0999
3. My Priority # is 19

Was told next step would be having the VIN assigned (several weeks timef-frame)...and that delivery could be anywhere from 10 to 12 weeks.

Am I being fed a load of bull on the time-frames???

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks!

Tech Papa

Reaction score
The dealer called....

Ordered March 31, 2013
Delivered to dealer in Fort Mill, SC May 9, 2013

Not bad. Pick her up on Saturday.
2013 Raptor