The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my Raptor and recieved copy of the Vehicle Order Confirmation pages. My Salesman told me the dealership ordered it this past Monday (5/6) and he sent me the assigned stock # (3-0231) this past Tuesday (5/7)...I'm a newbie to these forums, but have read about Order vs. Priority numbers and would like some cooperative help if possible...
1. My Dealer # is F52909
2. My Order # is 0999
3. My Priority # is 19

Was told next step would be having the VIN assigned (several weeks timef-frame)...and that delivery could be anywhere from 10 to 12 weeks.

Am I being fed a load of bull on the time-frames???

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks!

First thing, call SVT friday morning. (800) 367-3788 press 1. Ask to verify the order that they have in their system. They may not be able to give you specifics on packages or accessories but they can verify the type cab and color. They will ask for your order number and your dealer number. Then call them every friday to check the status of your order providing Order# and Dealer#.

Next, be prepared to wait. Depending on how many other Raptor orders are ahead of you and your dealers allocation will determine your wait. I was priority 10 with no other orders ahead of me and it took 9 weeks just to get scheduled. Looks to be 15-16 weeks order to delivery for me. (Your time may vary).

Everyone knows that it can be frustrating to wait for your order to get pulled, but dont get upset with the SVT guys, they dont have any control over how the orders are picked. There are a few good guys there like Junior and Steve that will take the time to explain whats going on with your order.

Good luck on the waiting game.

Yuuuup

Reaction score
First thing, call SVT friday morning. (800) 367-3788 press 1. Ask to verify the order that they have in their system. They may not be able to give you specifics on packages or accessories but they can verify the type cab and color. They will ask for your order number and your dealer number. Then call them every friday to check the status of your order providing Order# and Dealer#.

Next, be prepared to wait. Depending on how many other Raptor orders are ahead of you and your dealers allocation will determine your wait. I was priority 10 with no other orders ahead of me and it took 9 weeks just to get scheduled. Looks to be 15-16 weeks order to delivery for me. (Your time may vary).

Everyone knows that it can be frustrating to wait for your order to get pulled, but dont get upset with the SVT guys, they dont have any control over how the orders are picked. There are a few good guys there like Junior and Steve that will take the time to explain whats going on with your order.

Thank-you for the advice and the process to track!

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood......can I please get an update when you get a chance, dealer said a few weeks ago I should be getting pulled very soon...ordered on 2/22/13

Dealer F71083
Order #1377

Thank You!!!!:waytogo:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood......can I please get an update when you get a chance, dealer said a few weeks ago I should be getting pulled very soon...ordered on 2/22/13

Dealer F71083
Order #1377

Thank You!!!!:waytogo:

nothing yet,unscheduled pri,16

210PILOT

Reaction score

Called SVT this morning as suggested here, they could not find anything under that dealer #. We've order a SCREW, and a SCAB for my son. Any help would be appreciated. I know about the patience part. I'm just trying to make sure FORD/SVT even has the order so we can start the waiting game. I was expecting a VIN# soon.

Ordered 4/15/13

SCREW
Order # 1000
Dealer # F71432
Priority #16

SCAB
Order # 1000
F71432
Priority# 80

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called SVT this morning as suggested here, they could not find anything under that dealer #. We've order a SCREW, and a SCAB for my son. Any help would be appreciated. I know about the patience part. I'm just trying to make sure FORD/SVT even has the order so we can start the waiting game. I was expecting a VIN# soon.

Ordered 4/15/13

SCREW
Order # 1000
Dealer # F71432
Priority #16

SCAB
Order # 1000
F71432
Priority# 80

I'd phone my dealer and get some straight answers.

Juncle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer used a temp number when it was first put in 1001
I called a few weeks later and they gave me the real number that svt could look up
Looks like same deal call the dealer for the real order number

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, can you see if my truck (DFC34289) has left Melvindale yet? Thanks!

no update.not all transit sends tracking.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Ordered 4/15/13

SCREW
Order # 1000
Dealer # F71432
Priority #16

SCAB
Order # 1000
F71432
Priority# 80

your initials please?