The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine would have been close to this eta......:facepalm:

Thanks a bunch Blood...

BGCPrez, I've been following your situation. I'm a little aggrivated that my tailgate step wasn't on my window sticker. I keep reminding myself that things could be worse. At least the color is going to be correct! I'd be sick if I was in your shoes.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had made a change to my order and my dealer said he had to cancel the order and write a new one but would not affect my wait time. Is this true?

Original Order on 4/10/2013
Order #4007 Pri #10 Dealer #F13441

Revision 05/06/2013
Order #4033 Pri #10

Blood sorry to bother you on this, but does it affect me?

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Blood...

BGCPrez, I've been following your situation. I'm a little aggrivated that my tailgate step wasn't on my window sticker. I keep reminding myself that things could be worse. At least the color is going to be correct! I'd be sick if I was in your shoes.

Ya.....I just keep saying to myself that 1 more month is nothing compared to how long she'll be in the family. The tailgate step is an easy fix I think you can just have the dealer order one and give sell it to you for the same price as the option is. Have them order it now so that it can be here in time for the truck.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't even contacted the dealer about it. I thought that I read on here that the step tailgate is totally different than the regular tailgate and the step can't be added to a regular tailgate. I'll look in to it.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't even contacted the dealer about it. I thought that I read on here that the step tailgate is totally different than the regular tailgate and the step can't be added to a regular tailgate. I'll look in to it.

that is correct it's a totally different tailgate......so from what I understand you order a new tailgate and replace yours not add the step but get a completely new tailgate. Imagine you got rear ended and the tailgate needed to be replaced.

Yuuuup

Reaction score
First thing, call SVT friday morning. (800) 367-3788 press 1. Ask to verify the order that they have in their system. They may not be able to give you specifics on packages or accessories but they can verify the type cab and color. They will ask for your order number and your dealer number. Then call them every friday to check the status of your order providing Order# and Dealer#.

Next, be prepared to wait. Depending on how many other Raptor orders are ahead of you and your dealers allocation will determine your wait. I was priority 10 with no other orders ahead of me and it took 9 weeks just to get scheduled. Looks to be 15-16 weeks order to delivery for me. (Your time may vary).

Everyone knows that it can be frustrating to wait for your order to get pulled, but dont get upset with the SVT guys, they dont have any control over how the orders are picked. There are a few good guys there like Junior and Steve that will take the time to explain whats going on with your order.

Good luck on the waiting game.

Thanks again TowerHog...after checking with SVT first thing this morning, I popped-in on my Salesman and asked if he could confirm a couple of things. He first showed me their daily print-out of orders and mine was on there. . .with the following changes:
- Stock # is their order #: 0231
- Priority went from 20: 10

Bandit

Reaction score
Blood thank you for all your assistance so far. I do have a question in reference to the priority. How is the priority picked and does the priority change?

Bandit

Reaction score
Thanks Towerhog...... It makes a lot of sense and hopefully the wait won't be that bad. Almost 7 weeks in and counting lol.....