The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you are getting screwed if your order does not get pulled this week. I would expect Ford to pull your order this week.

technically it'll become a priority 1 when it get's pulled (that's what I learned from this debacle)......I would say it'll get pulled before the end of the month and probably built the first week of June....assuming nothing goes wrong!

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are getting screwed if your order does not get pulled this week. I would expect Ford to pull your order this week.

I spoke to some "high ups" at customer care and if this wasn't a raptor you would be correct but the allotments are what governs the order submittal.....Ford didn't do anything wrong the dealer made a mistake.....and around here (socal) getting a raptor for $1000 over invoice is a big deal.....I don't feel like I'm getting screwed I think it's an honest mistake and I'm managing. Even the zone manager is aware of the situation and has told ford customer care that they will all do their part to get the order through asap. Yeah I could bitch and complain but there are worst things in life to worry about.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spoke to some "high ups" at customer care and if this wasn't a raptor you would be correct but the allotments are what governs the order submittal.....Ford didn't do anything wrong the dealer made a mistake.....and around here (socal) getting a raptor for $1000 over invoice is a big deal.....I don't feel like I'm getting screwed I think it's an honest mistake and I'm managing. Even the zone manager is aware of the situation and has told ford customer care that they will all do their part to get the order through asap. Yeah I could bitch and complain but there are worst things in life to worry about.

all good,your on the fast track.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my VOC and yes the price did go up from $46530 to $46820 (base price of SCREW) and the fuel charge went from $123.12 to $140.40 and lastly the adv assessment went from $799 to $804.

I'm sure if my original order didn't get screwed up I'd still be paying the price it is when it arrives at the dealer.

Bent22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood, can you explain the priority numbers? Is there a big difference between say 10 and 15? Is there some sort of metric we can judge priority numbers by?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
10 is the lowest a dealer can go. In my case I started as a 12 and then when one Raptor ahead of me got built, I moved up to an 11 and then when the other got built, I moved up to a 10. Not all dealers do it "right" and you can't surmise as much. Other dealers don't do that and you could all be 10s or whatever. What would really help is to find out how many Raptors are ahead of you and or the system they use. Mine was easy to track that way because the dealer kept me informed.

So some dealers may all assign you as 10 and then just go by the date of the order. Others like mine will just assign you the next lowest number available and then move you up after each Raptor is built.

Last edited:

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my order was a Priority 19 and there are three trucks ahead of me at my dealer, what sort of position am I in? I asked my sales man about the priority # and he really didn't know much.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well obviously you're 4th in line but then it depends on what your dealer's allotment is like. Mine was about 1 per month. Others may have quite a bit more or other smaller dealers may have less.