The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5634-a.jpg

-Added the picture for you so it should show up automatically now

Damn, that Red is sharp. Red + Black always looks nice and that truck has a lot of it. Congrats!

Thanks, I could not get this to work for me.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else heard of this "Fuel Rail" issue with the 2013's? Supposedly, there is a "stop ship" on all 13's due to this (apparently month delay). I really hope this is not true, mine was built Tuesday! Blood, could you confirm/deny this? Please!!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else heard of this "Fuel Rail" issue with the 2013's? Supposedly, there is a "stop ship" on all 13's due to this (apparently month delay). I really hope this is not true, mine was built Tuesday! Blood, could you confirm/deny this? Please!!

Well mine was built the 13th, and has sat in "awaiting delivery" status until this morning. As far as I know there was never any "hold" on it, just waiting around for a carrier to fill up. Don't know if that really answers the question, but it does seem like if there was such a hold somebody in this thread would have posted about it.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ok banman12, you made me call again...lol! SVT is not aware of any shipping issues. Mine is in "awaiting shipment mode" right now so she has been built!!!

Now the bad news...latest ETA has slipped 9 days to April 17th (but as SVT said, this can change). Oh well...

He said to call back early next week as they should have some shipping info by then.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope it's not true! And they told me the same thing when I called yesterday, "awaiting shipment". They said they did not have an ETA for me, but it could be 3-6 weeks. I'm sure thats what they say to everyone though...

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to swing by the dealer lot tonight, look what I found...
attachment.php

Bit dirty, but that's ok, that's how we like them anyway. Tomorrow is going to be a good day!

PS: I know you guys are going to give me crap about the dealer lot pic, I know I have it coming.

Attachments

• dealer_lot.jpg
    dealer_lot.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 106