The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wyostorm- I'd like to know where you ordered all your mods. I'll be picking up a Corsa exhaust myself, but I'm curious where everything is is getting ordered from.

Thanks, Rich

I used our vendors for most of mine including Morrie (at Bak Factory Outlet).
Used SDHQ, Outlaw, AMSOIL, Car Stereo Company, Designs n Signs and a few others. I'd also keep a keen eye out for group buys.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

5634-a.jpg

-Added the picture for you so it should show up automatically now

Damn, that Red is sharp. Red + Black always looks nice and that truck has a lot of it. Congrats!

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my truck is being built today. Who can I call to see if it was built and how soon can I call?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd probably call SVT early next week. Mine got built Tuesday and they said to call back later this week. I'm going to wait til Tuesday. Congrats man!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally some shipping news for me! I'm told the truck is on a carrier and en route. With any luck I should be able to pick it up tomorrow!

*edit*
Rolled by the dealer tonight after work. Sure enough, there she is! Picking up first thing tomorrow!

Last edited: