The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that it would be about 8 weeks from my order date until I got my build date and VIN. And that's at Priority 11. Your priority number maybe different. Also, my dealer was a few Raptor orders in front of mine so that may change things as well.

Nate489

Reaction score
Checked in with SVT this morning and they are still saying my Raptor is being born tomorrow and the ETA is still April 8th. He said to check in later this week and they should have more info (confirmation on the build day and maybe some tracking info).

It won't be long now fellow March 26th build day friends!

I hope that mine is born tomorrow as well. Should I call them tomorrow to confirm birthday? I have not called yet.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does it say March 26th on your window sticker? Those dates seem pretty solid. I just called to confirm and share as much info on the process as I can. He did say to check back later in the week as there would be more info available on the build and shipping. I may call Friday or maybe wait til next Tuesday. We'll see if I can hold out.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Coming up on week 3 since order was placed. at which week should I start stressing my dealer out? Hehehe.......

Instead of the dealer (unless you have a great one), just call SVT. I'd recommend calling them in the first week or two just to confirm your order is in their system. They usually take the time to confirm the details of your order. After that, I'd wait a few more weeks before you start calling SVT (late Thursday or Friday works well since you know orders are pulled on Thursday).

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure but I know the banks opened on June 29th (2012) for the 2013s.

It's been different every year. 2012 order banks closed in September while 2011 order banks closed in Nov.

Keep an eye on this website, it is updated all the time and accurate.

https://www.wheels.com/fleet/reference/ordering2008/2008StartupDates_USA.asp#FordTrucks

Thanks guys, I'm in a position to sell my truck for a nice profit but not until July of this year, and I want to make sure I can get another 13 or hopefully 14. :chewie:

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked in with SVT this morning and they are still saying my Raptor is being born tomorrow and the ETA is still April 8th. He said to check in later this week and they should have more info (confirmation on the build day and maybe some tracking info).

It won't be long now fellow March 26th build day friends!

Glad to hear it!!! This is the worst part... from the build date to the time it arrives at the dealership...

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
blood would you please make sure they're making our Raptors extra strong today. I want mine to last about 40 years! :)

txscorpio

Reaction score
Ok guy's I picked up my Raptor this past Friday and have been enjoying it all weekend.
This truck is worth the wait! I will post pictures soon.
ordered on 2/2/2013
Build on 3/2/2013
picked up on 3/22/2013

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guy's I picked up my Raptor this past Friday and have been enjoying it all weekend.
This truck is worth the wait! I will post pictures soon.
ordered on 2/2/2013
Build on 3/2/2013
picked up on 3/22/2013

That's not fair. I ordered 1/29. Still no build date. Even have priority 10.

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Blue Flame SuperCrew ordered via Van Bortel in NY. No dealership close to me would even come close to invoice pricing. I optioned it out with the 801A package, front&rear camera, side graphics, spray in bedliner, tailgate step, moonroof, forged beadlocks and blue accent interior. Now the wait begins......

Last edited: