The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost 2 weeks now and mine is still sitting in Dearborn waiting to get on a truck to come 4 hours south. Shipping is by far the worst/longest part, especially when you know it's not even moving. :suicide:

In the meantime UPS keeps showing up at the house with Mods to keep me entertained.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Almost 2 weeks now and mine is still sitting in Dearborn waiting to get on a truck to come 4 hours south. Shipping is by far the worst/longest part, especially when you know it's not even moving. :suicide:

In the meantime UPS keeps showing up at the house with Mods to keep me entertained.

So yours is being shipped via truck only?

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

When do the order banks typically close?

Not sure but I know the banks opened on June 29th (2012) for the 2013s.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mine was built on the 18th, but sat waiting for a train until today (1 week). It's headed south now hopefully securely attached to a carriage - last I heard somewhere in IL.

ETA is apparently still April 1st. Yay!
Should be interesting since I am headed out of town on April 2nd.