The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOT DOC

Reaction score
Blood,
I called SVT this morning and was told that my Raptor has a build week of April 15. My salesman is on vacation for 2 weeks. Can you get me the vin?
Order# 7403
Dealer# F11225

Thanks
SOT DOC

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 8 weeks ago (Jan. 29). Priority 10. Called SVT this morning. Still unscheduled. I'm about to get impatient.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 8 weeks ago (Jan. 29). Priority 10. Called SVT this morning. Still unscheduled. I'm about to get impatient.

I feel ya. I ordered Jan. 5th, was just built this Tuesday. As of now, still "awaiting shipment". I really hope it's not going to be stuck at the plant for weeks. This is the worst part!

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it was just over 8 weeks for mine to get pulled... I bet you'll get pulled next week or the week after.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I feel ya. I ordered Jan. 5th, was just built this Tuesday. As of now, still "awaiting shipment". I really hope it's not going to be stuck at the plant for weeks. This is the worst part!

I heard something about a scud missile test going bad and exploding in the ford f150 holding area...... Don't' worry though, they'll rebuild your truck for you..

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My father ordered Jan 17th and just called and its FINALLY scheduled for April 15th :)

Last edited:

Nosaint

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here but just wanted to share my ordering experience so far.

I ordered Feb. 25, got my VIN Mar 15 with a build date of April 6. I have been checking for my window sticker daily and finally it showed up today. Hopefully will show up at my dealer late April. Now its starting to sink in that I'm really going to get a Raptor:biggrin: