The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*grumble* Well, it's been another week without a pull for me.

I'm starting to seriously consider moving my order to another dealer and getting a better price. The reset on the wait time would suck but...hey, I've waited over two months already...what's another three or four more, right?! :p

All you folks getting your trucks...post more pictures! :-D

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
8-9 weeks isn't that long. Just hope that once it gets built, it gets shipped in a timely manner.

Yeah, don't jinx us! LOL!

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Hello all, I'm new here but just wanted to share my ordering experience so far.

I ordered Feb. 25, got my VIN Mar 15 with a build date of April 6. I have been checking for my window sticker daily and finally it showed up today. Hopefully will show up at my dealer late April. Now its starting to sink in that I'm really going to get a Raptor:biggrin:

You got your window sticker 8 days before your build? It definitely says 4/6 on your window sticker?

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just brought her home, smiling ear to ear the whole way. Told them to not even bother putting the whip on, just threw my Euro Style on right away. Not like it matters, like I'm going to use am/fm anyway.

Pulling out of the parking lot and I'm thinking Man, this thing is super sluggish, what gives? Took me about 15 seconds to realize in my fiddling with the dials while it was off I had left her in 4 low, doh!

I've got to say, I'm super happy I did NOT get the blue interior. Yes there is a tiny bit of chrome that I would rather was brushed aluminum, but overall it's very nice. MyFordTouch feels sluggish, but we all knew that. Going to check for an update tonight.

Nice weather here today, cruised home with windows down, sunroof open, and rear window open.

Slightly frustrated with the dealer, the "walkaround" lasted all of 5 minutes so that he could move on to another customer, and to top it off they lost my owners manual, though they promised to get one for me. I could tell they're busy, and I know they got to make a living so I guess I'll give them a pass on that if they get me the (correct) manual in a timely fashion. On the plus side, they didn't even try to pitch me the warranty, maintenance plan, or anything else I didn't want, so in that regard it was pretty painless.

Only thing I've noticed that's bugging me so far is that there is a scratch on the clear plexiglass over the instruments. Not a huge deal but now I notice it every time I look there. Think that's worth getting fixed?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 43

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Another variance of when the window sticker becomes available. I guess everyone in the future will be checking at least 8 days out now.

Has anyone else seen their window sticker 8 days (or more) in advance of their build date?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Just brought her home, smiling ear to ear the whole way. Told them to not even bother putting the whip on, just threw my Euro Style on right away. Not like it matters, like I'm going to use am/fm anyway.

Pulling out of the parking lot and I'm thinking Man, this thing is super sluggish, what gives? Took me about 15 seconds to realize in my fiddling with the dials while it was off I had left her in 4 low, doh!

I've got to say, I'm super happy I did NOT get the blue interior. Yes there is a tiny bit of chrome that I would rather was brushed aluminum, but overall it's very nice. MyFordTouch feels sluggish, but we all knew that. Going to check for an update tonight.

Nice weather here today, cruised home with windows down, sunroof open, and rear window open.

Slightly frustrated with the dealer, the "walkaround" lasted all of 5 minutes so that he could move on to another customer, and to top it off they lost my owners manual, though they promised to get one for me. I could tell they're busy, and I know they got to make a living so I guess I'll give them a pass on that if they get me the (correct) manual in a timely fashion. On the plus side, they didn't even try to pitch me the warranty, maintenance plan, or anything else I didn't want, so in that regard it was pretty painless.

Only thing I've noticed that's bugging me so far is that there is a scratch on the clear plexiglass over the instruments. Not a huge deal but now I notice it every time I look there. Think that's worth getting fixed?

I know I'd be complaining about an obvious scratch in my new 50K truck, especially one you'll see every time you drive your truck. If it's not too bad, I would think they can clean it up some. If not, and it's that obvious, I'd be pushing for a replacement piece.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
new truck. get it replaced. YOU should be the one putting scratches on it, nobody else.

by the way, congrats on getting the truck

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Been 2 months since I ordered. Any update on order status?

Order 4226
Dealer-F53792 Joe Machens Ford Columbia Mo.

Thanks Much.

1FTFW1R67DFC04996
April 12 eta

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

blood,
i called svt this morning and was told that my raptor has a build week of april 15. My salesman is on vacation for 2 weeks. Can you get me the vin?
Order# 7403
dealer# f11225

thanks
sot doc

1ftfw1r61dfc23754

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That plexiglass SCRATSCHES super easy. Get it replaced as you will def scratch it later if you ever try to clean it.