The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I would call SVT and get an update on the order. If it was moved back you might be sitting there for quite a bit longer clicking refresh.

Yeah I'll give them a call tomorrow, unless it shows up later today. Maybe Easter Monday/Weekend affected it? Probably just wishful thinking.. I'm assuming I got pushed back. I've been going back through this thread and it looks like it's a pretty consistent 7 days out you get your Window Sticker. :(

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually it was 6 days for quite a while and then banman12 and myself found it at 7 days and then recently we had a 8 day one. Your build day may have slipped but hold out a little hope that after midnight eastern you'll be able to see it. At least there's a chance!

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Can you please check on my ETA? I haven't heard much.

#1FTFW1R64DFB98283

Thank you in advance kind sir

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting. Been pedaling my bike to work since Dec 5th, 2012. Really glad spring is here and can enjoy the ride a little bit better now since I no longer own a truck. Pulling a boat with the bicycle is almost impossible. Stopping it is the main problem. Getting it going up the ramp takes hooking a tow strap to the bike frame and lots of prayer and laughter.
But all in all, it will be worth it in the end. But for the moment, I am still without a truck.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like the cutoff date at the Dearborn plant is 08/30/13 and they will start accepting orders for 14 on 08/19/13 with production starting in October

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT says my truck is still waiting to be shipped but the last update was Friday so who knows.

I called today and they said mine has been picked up by the shipping company, but still no ETA, just the "3-5 week BS". Hope Blood can give me an ETA.

DFB96815