The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called today and they said mine has been picked up by the shipping company, but still no ETA, just the "3-5 week BS". Hope Blood can give me an ETA.

DFB96815

At least yours has been picked up by the shipping company! Progress!! I'm going to check by Friday and then I may have to call upon blood for my first official request to see what he sees.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my truck was built on 3/28 and in transit. ETA is the week of April 7th.

Just in time for the Raptor Run in Abilene Texas.

Nate489

Reaction score
According to SVT last week I should have my raptor 4/8. I spoke to the dealer today and they are telling me 4/13. I then called SVT today and they told me my raptor left them 4/31 and is in transit. Did not give me a date. Any predictions?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
According to SVT last week I should have my raptor 4/8. I spoke to the dealer today and they are telling me 4/13. I then called SVT today and they told me my raptor left them 4/31 and is in transit. Did not give me a date. Any predictions?

Hmmm. I'm leaning towards the dealer date but hoping you get it by Monday!

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Hey everyone, my truck was built on 3/28 and in transit. ETA is the week of April 7th.

Just in time for the Raptor Run in Abilene Texas.

Now that's exciting!!!

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is week 3 since I placed my order for a 2013 Ingot Silver Screw. Glad to hear some of the "on hold" and "stop ship" BS put to rest in this thread. I think I'm going to like it here :)