The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally have a build week of 4/22. Here's what's odd...

I called SVT last Friday (3/29) and heard the usual response: "I'm showing unscheduled clean at this time." Today, my dealer emails me and says: "We have a VIN for your truck!" I immediately call up SVT and find out the build week and that is definitely a VIN for my truck. Correct configuration and everything...

Anyone else have that happen to 'em?

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I called SVT last Friday (3/29) and heard the usual response: "I'm showing unscheduled clean at this time." Today, my dealer emails me and says: "We have a VIN for your truck!" I immediately call up SVT and find out the build week and that is definitely a VIN for my truck. Correct configuration and everything...

That sounds normal to me, unless I'm not understanding your query.. Orders normally get pulled on Thursday and assigned a VIN. You'll also get a scheduled build date at that time.

Now the real trick is "will they honor the original build date or will it get pushed back". For example, I got my VIN sometime ago and a scheduled build date of 4/8. Normally you get your window sticker 6-8 days before build date. I still don't see my window sticker which likely means my build date has been pushed back, which is what some others have been seeing.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Normal

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

That's for sure! My salesman told me that it has an ETA of 4/8. We shall see. I wish Blood could take a look and see if that's accurate! I am dying over here!

Paging blood...

Help poor banman12 out. LOL

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I got it into my head that orders were pulled Thursday night and that was the source of my confusion.

Ah well...I HAVE A VIN!!!!

*ahem*

Back to the wait.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what's the website where you can track your order? I.E. dude a few pages back saying he might break the VIN link

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you have to have a VIN before you can track on that one right?

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you have to have a VIN before you can track on that one right?

that's right....i thought you were asking for the vin lookup....sorry...there is no other way to track besides calling dealer/svt/blood (or similar)....that i know of.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, that's what I thought, just checking and thanks. Well I'm just glad that this go around my raptor has actually been ordered.