The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, thanks a lot I appreciate it! Glad you're okay lol :)

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

And RLTW, something must be going right this time, you already have a build date! Im glad for you, nobody should have to go through that shit.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor is in transit!!! Passing through Lansing, MI yesterday. They said they are trying something new with ETA and now they are giving you a window. Mine is April 17th-23rd.

That's 22 to 28 days to ship! The record (slow record) since January 1st (that I know of) is 25 days (not counting one that was held at the factory and then got stuck in the big KC snowstorm). At least it's on its final journey!!!!

And blood...glad it was just work keeping you back!!! I might put in a request next week to see where she's at. It's a rite of passage if nothing else...lol!

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I'm sure im unscheduled but any update on my priority?

Dealer: F71072 Order No: J238

Thanks a lot!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm struggling pretty bad lol, I already have a bedrug and some front ICON 3.0's will get the rears and some other stuff when I sell my car. Yes I got the deposit refunded and was relieved that I wont have to deal with those folks again, what a headache.

RLTW will be happy today!

Paging RLTW...blood has news!

Tannis12345

Reaction score
Hey all. Just ordered my 2013 last Monday. I was told two months for the build and another 2 months at Shelby for the up grades. So I'm looking at the end of July to August if all goes will at Shelby. Will be trading in my 2011 blue flame. Getting the same color with the Shelby splash. Can't wait.

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updates?

Blood,

Can you get me more information as to ETA?
My truck was built on 3/19/13.
SVT said Awaiting Shpment with no ETA.
Any holds or problems?

DFB98994

Thanks,
WW

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all. Just ordered my 2013 last Monday. I was told two months for the build and another 2 months at Shelby for the up grades. So I'm looking at the end of July to August if all goes will at Shelby. Will be trading in my 2011 blue flame. Getting the same color with the Shelby splash. Can't wait.

Awesome! Welcome to the waiting game!!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blood,

Can you get me more information as to ETA?
My truck was built on 3/19/13.
SVT said Awaiting Shpment with no ETA.
Any holds or problems?

DFB98994

Thanks,
WW

So you called today and it's still sitting there in Dearborn waiting to be shipped? You just can't catch a break! As long as you've been waiting, we should shut down all traffic flow except for your transport vehicle and allow it a quick trip to CA.