The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tannis12345

Reaction score
The waiting game stinks but like anything in life, anything great is worth waiting for and I still have my 2011 for the beach.

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine to arrive. Built on 3/25/13. This is killing me as I just sold my DD! Until the Raptor gets here I am stuck driving the vehicle in my signature, and the Subie is the wifes!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

**** yeah!

Thanks blood, what a relief.

I wanna thank God, and my parents, and my coach, and all my team mates cause there is no I in team, I'm going to Disney World!

Please remember while there is no "I" in team there is an "M" and an "E"! Also there is a "U" in suck!

All kidding aside glad you are getting you truck, and in ASAP fashion.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine to arrive. Built on 3/25/13. This is killing me as I just sold my DD! Until the Raptor gets here I am stuck driving the vehicle in my signature, and the Subie is the wifes!

Hope yours doesn't take as long as mine did to ship!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Please remember while there is no "I" in team there is an "M" and an "E"! Also there is a "U" in suck!

All kidding aside glad you are getting you truck, and in ASAP fashion.

Lol thanks, and I don't think the car and bike you're "stuck" DD'ing are really torturing you all that bad lol, still plenty of fun to be had on road for you.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went to my dealer today and talked with the sales manager for about 20 minutes. A few interesting tidbits. I love learning about this process.

1. He did say the ramps were backlogged at Dearborn and that was slowing down the process a week or two. Can't remember if that's the terminology he used but nevertheless they are really spitting out F150s right now.

2. The rail yards are full and there are holdups showing up there. I know mine goes through Laurel, MT and it's taking forever to get vehicles from there to the dealer. Not just Raptors. He said vehicles are assigned to a particular driver so whenever he gets to your particular vehicle, he gets to it. Not much the dealer can do. He can mark it hot when it gets to the ramp but that's about it. He said the Raptor ahead of me has been "missing" since March 14th. Probably sitting in the yard somewhere or maybe even damaged (as that happens once in a while to vehicles at the yard and they don't know about it until they finally get notification from Ford).

3. The shipping by rail only takes 3 days from Dearborn to Chicago and 4 more days to Laurel. Normally this yard is faster than KC (to get to the dealer) but not necessarily right now with the backlog.

4. Factory bedliners can cost you 2 extra weeks!

5. SVT showed my ETA between April 17th and 23rd but my dealer showed April 23rd to April 29th! He's not optimistic with the early arrival. He's thinking end of month based on what's been happening.

6. He also feels that the Raptor will go on in 2014 and beyond. They're selling 'em as fast as they can make them and he sees no reason for them to stop in the foreseeable future. Good guy to talk to!

Trying to share what I learn so everyone else can benefit now and down the road. Plus I actually like learning how this whole process works. He said they just can't make enough Raptors right now and that they can't even get one unless someone orders one.
We even talked about the general ordering process and how dealers play the "game" of getting vehicles they want. He even said that they can get a Raptor for their lot but they have to take a bunch of other vehicles that they'd have a hard time selling. Pretty interesting!

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

transit failure shipping company issues.[/QUOTE]

Blood - what does this mean and who should I contact?

I just called SVT to get some more info and they said it was in transit and was in Ohio with ETA of 4/10-4/12

Haven't heard anything from the Dealer but I trust your update versus SVT telling me what I want to hear.