The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScandinavianFlick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wooohooo. Got my Window sticker! Looks like my build date is 4/11.

Looks like I'll be spending $8,900 in fuel over the next 5 years.

I think you didn't read the whole Fuel Economy and Environment block. You will be spending $8,900 more in fuel over the next 5 years in addition to what the average vehicle spends which is listed as $11,600.

It looks like you will be spending $20.5K in gas over the next 5 years.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep based on this:

Based on 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15,000 annual miles and current fuel prices.

I wonder what it will be for 15000 miles off-road and 60-100 mph :)

Vegas777

Reaction score
Ours was built on 3-28. Hasn't been shipped yet. I thought I was done with the hard part waiting for the truck to be built, but this sucks knowing your Raptor is built and don't know when it's getting shipped.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, please tell me some good news.

Ordered 1-29-13
Dealer F23513
Order #L001

Thanks!

Unscheduled

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Hey Blood,

I'm sure im unscheduled but any update on my priority?

Dealer: F71072 Order No: J238

Thanks a lot!

Yes but the Wrong way 12 to 13

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Yes but the Wrong way 12 to 13

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!......wait are you catching up on April fools?....WHAT HAPPENED!....I gotta call my dealer!

Thanks blood.....I know it's hard to be the bearer of bad news!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Can you get me more information as to ETA?
My truck was built on 3/19/13.
SVT said Awaiting Shpment with no ETA.
Any holds or problems?

DFB98994

Thanks,
WW

Eta 18th

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

transit failure shipping company issues.

Blood - what does this mean and who should I contact?

I just called SVT to get some more info and they said it was in transit and was in Ohio with ETA of 4/10-4/12

Haven't heard anything from the Dealer but I trust your update versus SVT telling me what I want to hear.[/QUOTE]

Many things this could be but I think that the scheduled hauler didn't show and was rescheduled. Some shipping company's are in disarray changing ownership and drivers .it will settle down April is always a mess for them with drivers and owners returning to higher rate summer jobs.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!......wait are you catching up on April fools?....WHAT HAPPENED!....I gotta call my dealer!

Thanks blood.....I know it's hard to be the bearer of bad news!

sooooo asked my dealer and this is what he said:

"
Your next in line, hopefully will pulled next month.
Thank you,

"

I know he has delivered on other FRF member's orders so I do trust him....and i trust blood....which means maybe the priority numbers at his dealership arent follwoing the customary order.....

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sooooo asked my dealer and this is what he said:

"
Your next in line, hopefully will pulled next month.
Thank you,

"

I know he has delivered on other FRF member's orders so I do trust him....and i trust blood....which means maybe the priority numbers at his dealership arent follwoing the customary order.....

See three in front of you one is being built, one is 11 no vin,one is 12 no vin,and you are 13.
But yes,it is still possible that yours gets pulled next month. I still think honesty is the best policy.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------
Squirrel
Eta is a estimate and the reason they didnt tell you is cal,deliveries are all over the place.