The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not fair. I ordered 1/29. Still no build date. Even have priority 10.

If I had to guess I'd say you're getting pulled this thursday. I ordered 1/22 and mine was pulled last week.(pri 10 with my dealer)

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Coming up on week 3 since order was placed. at which week should I start stressing my dealer out? Hehehe.......

That's nothing.. I waited about 8 weeks to get pulled using a large inventory dealer at priority 10 (and I was next in line).

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I waited about 8 weeks to get pulled using a large inventory dealer at priority 10 (and I was next in line).

I'm at 10 weeks on a large inventory dealer and I'm still waiting. They say they've got plenty of allocation and even blood said something to the effect of "if they say they can they can" which is about an encouraging as I could ask for.

My issue is they won't tell me how many Raptor orders are ahead of mine. :(

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad to hear it!!! This is the worst part... from the build date to the time it arrives at the dealership...

I might be saying that next week if I call and they say it's still sitting in Dearborn. The hardest waiting period for me so far was waiting to be pulled and the lost 8 days when the build day changed twice. I'm feeling pretty good right now. I still have mods arriving so I'm ok for another 2-3 weeks. Any longer than that and I might start going a little crazy...lol!

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

athanyel and Mongoose71 hang in there. You guys have to be close to hearing the good news!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be saying that next week if I call and they say it's still sitting in Dearborn. The hardest waiting period for me so far was waiting to be pulled and the lost 8 days when the build day changed twice. I'm feeling pretty good right now. I still have mods arriving so I'm ok for another 2-3 weeks. Any longer than that and I might start going a little crazy...lol!

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

athanyel and Mongoose71 hang in there. You guys have to be close to hearing the good news!

Very nice! What else do you have coming as far as mods? I have my wheels, tires and exhaust. I think I need to order something else to help the wait lol

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice! What else do you have coming as far as mods? I have my wheels, tires and exhaust. I think I need to order something else to help the wait lol

Most of it is in my signature. I'm going for as much protection stuff as possible. Other things can wait. I'm sure mid perch will happen too but I'm going stock for a little while at least so I can feel the truck the way it was designed first. Then all bets are off...lol!

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wyostorm- I'd like to know where you ordered all your mods. I'll be picking up a Corsa exhaust myself, but I'm curious where everything is is getting ordered from.

Thanks, Rich

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been driving my SCrew Raptor for a few days now and it was well worth the wait. I was lucky enough to get it in less than 9 weeks so I consider myself fortunate. I ordered it on 1/20/13 it was built on 3/7/13/ and I took delivery of it on 3/23/13. Best of luck to all of you still waiting for your Raptor and I can tell you it is worth the wait.